Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

SRT-4 QUESTIONS

Old 07-24-2009, 08:01 PM
mightyjoecivic
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mightyjoecivic has disabled reputation
Default Re: SRT-4 QUESTIONS

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
I was in the car business for awhile, and the thing about salvage titles (or repaired/rebuilt)is that they're hit or miss (usually miss) with ever being the same again. IIRC (its been awhile) a vehicle with a repaired title has between 50% to 75% of its value in damage.
Because of this, the value of the car is greatly affected and not only is it worth less, but you usually have a hell of a time trying to sell it.

So to answer your question, yes, im going to let a repaired title stop me from even asking about it, even though I dont doubt your word on how clean it is.
I understand thinking against it because you dont really know what your getting, but there are some really good cars out there with title blemishes. Hell, i would be keeping my car if my wife and i didnt have soo many bills and a 6 month old baby to take care of. So i had to do the logical thing and get rid of a $300 car payment and $100 insurance a month.

...damn, the things you have to sell for a baby. Man it sucks. lol
Old 07-24-2009, 08:02 PM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

wow i get bashed by a fellow supporter of the SRT community. Thanks Joe. Thanks.

9k is what i owe on my loan. fuck off.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:08 PM
mightyjoecivic
Registered member

mightyjoecivic has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Daft Punk
wow i get bashed by a fellow supporter of the SRT community. Thanks Joe. Thanks.

9k is what i owe on my loan. fuck off.
Hey man, im not bashing...thats just alot of money for the mileage thats all. Did you buy it new? And i love these cars, even with high mileage they are great reliable cars(if taken proper care of).

Old 07-25-2009, 02:44 PM
DickButt
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by mightyjoecivic
Hey man, im not bashing...thats just alot of money for the mileage thats all. Did you buy it new? And i love these cars, even with high mileage they are great reliable cars(if taken proper care of).

Honestly 9k is not very high for that mileage. Ive been looking on autotrader and craigslist everyday for a month now. Im also a 5 year veteran on srtforums and chcek there all the time.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:54 PM
TheLittleRedSRT
i <3 my neon

TheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the roughTheLittleRedSRT is a jewel in the rough

your head light switch is bad, kinda common. I have a good one in the garge if youd like to get it.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:42 AM
akeemfree2gunzu
Registered Member

akeemfree2gunzu has disabled reputation

its the whole head light turn signal switch happen to my car
Old 08-09-2009, 08:46 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

^^ what?!