Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

757: Job Opprotunies

Old 07-15-2004, 11:34 AM
flow fx
hostgator.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 757: Job Opprotunies

Originally Posted by B16ASilverHonda
dude your almost 10 years older than I am. This thread is pointless now, someone close it or lock it.

It doesnt take anywhere near 10 years to become a network engineer. I'll be one soon and I just turned 20.
Old 07-15-2004, 11:40 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by flo w fx
It doesnt take anywhere near 10 years to become a network engineer. I'll be one soon and I just turned 20.
At your interview, did the person say, "We decided to hire you because we saw your post on dragva"?
Old 07-15-2004, 01:32 PM
Anubis
I Used Condom #6969

Anubis Anubis Anubis Anubis Anubis Anubis

Originally Posted by S14KAT
oceana commissary.

requirements:
- must be a student (high school, college, technical school, whatever)
- must maintain a 2.0 gpa
- that's it

part time will work 24 hours per week.
they will give you a permanent schedule with hours pretty much whenever you want them. they will work the schedule around your school. apply for the store worker position, which is pretty much just stocking shelves. you will start at 9.87 (first shift, 6 am - 3 pm), 10.61 (second shift 3 pm - 10 pm), 11.35 (3rd shift, 10 pm - 6 am). we also have a cost of living increase that we will be getting next week i believe. all of those hourly wages will be increased by about .40 per hour when this happens.

edit: oh yeah, i'm not entirely sure if they are hiring now or not, but it doesn't hurt to put in an application. i know that 4 of us store workers will be leaving in a couple of weeks for college so they will definately be hiring then.
But I bet you have to be affiliated with the military to work there don't you?
Old 07-15-2004, 01:38 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Anubis
No its not even on base

Blax; you know it maaaaaaan. They were like "omg so your that guy asking about a job on drag!"
Old 07-15-2004, 01:46 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by VT3C THS
I am sorry but if you are seriously trying to find employment, maybe you shouldnt act as someone who wishes not to be employed. Just a thought
were you the person taht was revving for a good 5 seconds straight at me on victory about 3 weeks ago. then you did a little ricer flyby on me?
it was a beat up black VW cheraockaa(sp hardcore). um yea if you are serious,
Old 07-15-2004, 10:05 PM
3xNakedCall
Registered Member

3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall

Originally Posted by Anubis
Nope, I'd say the majority of people at the commissary aren't affiliated with the military/gov't in any way.
Old 07-15-2004, 10:57 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

Originally Posted by slimstajimsta5
were you the person taht was revving for a good 5 seconds straight at me on victory about 3 weeks ago. then you did a little ricer flyby on me?
..........scirroco
Old 07-16-2004, 03:39 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by flo w fx
..........scirroco
WTF dude....where did you learn to speak jimbolese?
Old 07-16-2004, 08:05 AM
flow fx
hostgator.com

Originally Posted by blaxican25
WTF dude....where did you learn to speak jimbolese?
lol, I stared at it for 10 minutes trying to determine if he meant a Cherokee or a Scirocco.. That was the worst spelling butchering ever
Old 07-16-2004, 09:33 PM
1995JettaIIIGLS

1995JettaIIIGLS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slimstajimsta5

Is there any possible way that he could have meant Corrado? nah nevermind i take that back