Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Would this be too "rice" for my G?

Old 04-03-2004, 03:47 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay
Default Re: Would this be too "rice" for my G?

Be sure to hit up the inner harbor Rich. Lots of girls, fun times.
Old 04-03-2004, 04:07 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

looks pretty nice.. i dunno if any of you have seen this (cant find a pic or a website right now) but there was a pic of a foxbody GT.. had green underglows.. i think he had like 4 purge openings, 2 up front, 2 in the back, pointing to the ground under the car.. hed turn the neons on and purge and it looked sweet as hell.. but that is kinda pricey, but from not knowing you and reading everything here, it seems it doesnt matter..
Old 04-03-2004, 04:20 PM
Rich
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Originally Posted by VR-4ever
Be sure to hit up the inner harbor Rich. Lots of girls, fun times.
Haven't had much time to check out the waterfront in Annapolis...it looks sweet...LOTS of pubs and microbreweries. If I can find a girl as sweet as yours....I'd be good to go. Where the hell are the normal chicks? Oh well....it's fun lookin and sampling.
Old 04-03-2004, 04:35 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Originally Posted by DoingOK
If I can find a girl as sweet as yours....I'd be good to go.

Haven't had much time to check out the waterfront in Annapolis...it looks sweet...LOTS of pubs and microbreweries.
Check out:

Middleton Tavern
McGarvey's Saloon
Riordans Saloon

All on the city dock. Have fun up there. Wait... how long are you up there anyway? I'll be in Annapolis next weekend.
Old 04-03-2004, 04:45 PM
Rich
$Level$

Check out:

Middleton Tavern
McGarvey's Saloon
Riordans Saloon

All on the city dock. Have fun up there. Wait... how long are you up there anyway? I'll be in Annapolis next weekend.
Cool.... I'm moving into a condo on Monday that's only a couple of miles away from the waterfront. I looked at a waterfront condo, but this one I found is awesome and roomy. $40k in renovations (marble, jacuzzi, wetbar etc.) and it includes everything: fully furnished, all utilities, cable, high speed internet, phone and maid service. I've been to Ramshead Inn and Griffins allready. Spent alot of time in the Sheraton Barcelo bar since I've been staying there. I work Mon-Thurs in Annapolis and usually come home on Thursday. I can now stay thru the weekend if I want and will come back to the area when I want to see my snot goblins. I plan on being there all next weekend. Give me a call....we can hit some dinner or a pub. 757-636-8747
You working up there?
Rich
Old 04-03-2004, 05:04 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Cool.... I'm moving into a condo on Monday that's only a couple of miles away from the waterfront. I looked at a waterfront condo, but this one I found is awesome and roomy. $40k in renovations (marble, jacuzzi, wetbar etc.) and it includes everything: fully furnished, all utilities, cable, high speed internet, phone and maid service. I've been to Ramshead Inn and Griffins allready. Spent alot of time in the Sheraton Barcelo bar since I've been staying there. I work Mon-Thurs in Annapolis and usually come home on Thursday. I can now stay thru the weekend if I want and will come back to the area when I want to see my snot goblins. I plan on being there all next weekend. Give me a call....we can hit some dinner or a pub. 757-636-8747
You working up there?
Rich
snot goblins, lol. Sounds like you've got an awesome setup up there. My girl and I are going to MD to see my family for easter weekend. I'll definately hit you up that Saturday (the 10th?) if you want to check out the night life downtown. How long are you working in MD? A few weeks? A month?
Old 04-03-2004, 05:12 PM
Rich
$Level$

snot goblins, lol. Sounds like you've got an awesome setup up there. My girl and I are going to MD to see my family for easter weekend. I'll definately hit you up that Saturday (the 10th?) if you want to check out the night life downtown. How long are you working in MD? A few weeks? A month?

2 years minimum (that's why it's cheaper to put me in a condo instead of hotels) .....maybe up to 6 years.....Consulting work for the Navy so who knows...
Old 04-03-2004, 05:19 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

wow 2 years! Don't be a stranger to the 757 then. I travel a lot for the Gov't too, but it's better than the 6 months at sea. I don't miss that.