Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Sighted

Old 10-20-2007, 05:23 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: Sighted

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
SPOTTED: Honda Civic in Virginia. Anyone on here?
me,me,me!!
Old 10-21-2007, 08:42 AM
連続注入
Dont guess, diagnose

連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入 連続注入

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
I don't see what the big deal is. Just because someone's parents makes enough money to buy their kid a car, everyone hates on them? I draw the line at new luxury cars or really fast cars, but otherwise, I see nothing wrong. I'm not saying the kid shouldn't be working though. I hate when people say shit to kids who have their parents buy their car... It's just jealousy and ignorance.
I think the point is really that when you buy something yourself you tend to value it much higher. Unlike when something is just "given" becasue when it breaks you hear that classic excuse, "I didnt buy it".
Old 10-21-2007, 10:55 AM
Heiss M3
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

I think people can appreciate things just as much if they are given it vs. if they earn it. Now, the tendency is NOT to appreciate it as much if it is given, but people still have the ability to appreciate it just as much.

People are just too quick to judge kids who have nice stuff, saying they're spoon-fed and unappreciative...but before pointing the finger get to know the person and understand what they're about - people look so stupid being haters, and it often comes off as major jealousy - which makes them look like the bigger jackass in the situation.