Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

SCCA sucks (Specially Old guys were Queer ass ear rings)

Old 06-08-2003, 06:26 AM
98sr20ve
Mr. Inconspicuous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
98sr20ve is an unknown quantity at this point

To help lighten this moment...Here is a picture of my cat hiding in the corner, scared to death becuase someone made a loud noise.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cat.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	6365  

Last edited by 98sr20ve; 06-08-2003 at 06:44 AM.
Old 06-08-2003, 07:38 AM
vbspec
Yes I race a HONDA!!

vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec vbspec

I agree with Steve. Everyone has to do their part to help keep these events running. If the club has consers about the noise level, and you bring a loud car to an event they have the right to get a bit tweeked (Mustang, Sentra, Corvett, Eclipse...a loud car is a loud car). Like it has been said already it takes alot to put on an event, and these people no matter what their presonalitys do what they do just for the fun. I dont agree with a few things that some of these clubs do so I dont join. Sometimes people need to take a deep breath and let it go. Or if this thing bugs you you need to talk to the guy at the next event in a nonconfrontational manner. Getting pissy and posting a complaint thread dose nothing to solve the probem. And he is at home not even thinking about the insodent and your sitting in front of your computer getting mad. I know where you are coming from I have posted the same type post but it did nothing, I got raged on and nothing changed. Only a few people read this off this site so its no big deal.

Michael
Old 06-08-2003, 11:42 AM
PWRVTEC
Venuto Ottenga Alcun

PWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by 99SionPSI
....i just dont see what the big deal is your friend was a idiot and he got yelled at for a reason. hey shit happens and he can do one of 2 things dont be stupid or dont go...
Ok I am an idiot and was stupid....RIGHT... You got to love the internet, cause I doubt your breast are big enough to say that in person... Biotch...
Old 06-08-2003, 11:46 AM
sung
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

i think this thread has run his course.