Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Guitar lessons needed!!!!

Old 03-14-2007, 12:20 PM
blasko
THE FIASCO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blasko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Guitar lessons needed!!!!

Originally Posted by TMRVA
just letting him know they way i learned. and reguardless if the tabs are off it will still sound like the song. people learn different ways.
no, if they are wrong, how will they sound like the song?

they could be CLOSE, but no one wants to play with a guitar player who can do a song 75%
Old 03-16-2007, 04:45 AM
rredontheheadd
wanna play?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guitar lessons needed!!!!

Originally Posted by blasko
no, if they are wrong, how will they sound like the song?

they could be CLOSE, but no one wants to play with a guitar player who can do a song 75%
Are you mad at me??? Curious. Anyways, Im thinking about asking Tammi if she wants to start lessons this Sunday if shes not too hungover from her b-day party. Are you gonna be available?? If not we can shedule it for another week. Let me know before tomorrow night though so I can tell her. K?