Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

89 crx tail light always on HELP!!

Old 09-26-2011, 08:55 PM
HpreludeH
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HpreludeH has disabled reputation
Default Re: 89 crx tail light always on HELP!!

well sorry for my capitalization mistake buddy...its a fucking car forum get a fucking life. if i feel the need that im getting graded for my work then hell yeah you best believe im gonna capitalize every fucking word that needs to be capitalized (as if i was in school) but this is not school in case you guys havent noticed? i was searching through just for spare parts for a buddy of mine and stumbled across a guy with a problem?. what do i do? i give him the right answer... what do the majority of these guys do bash the fuck out of him till he so over whelmed he does what everyone does on here, however you did try to help (i believe) now your coming off as another one of these typical ass people of vadriven. seriously? you will never see me talk shit on here but you guys are the epitome of the vadriven shit talkers. and idk about you guys but i honestly understood everything he was talking about which is why i gave the answer i did.
Old 09-26-2011, 09:03 PM
ryanherington
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

OH SHIT, OH SHIT, HE SAID YOU'RE POOR AND LIVE IN A TRAILER. BETCHU WON'T HIT HIM DOOEEEEEEEEEE!
Old 09-26-2011, 09:23 PM
HpreludeH
Registered member

HpreludeH has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ryanherington
OH SHIT, OH SHIT, HE SAID YOU'RE POOR AND LIVE IN A TRAILER. BETCHU WON'T HIT HIM DOOEEEEEEEEEE!
hahaha aww shit man idk what to say to that! how did he know? omg wtf! but you also forgot the "your mom" part but hey i cant complain if i lived that specific life! look where that dude is now. not on vadriven talking shit to others!

lol i just went back up and re-read it, brian o connar got deep spitting the 8 mile out and everything...wow! im enjoying this thread now lmao

Last edited by HpreludeH; 09-26-2011 at 09:26 PM.