Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Help with Honda engines

Old 05-30-2012, 05:37 AM
eXploited
got 7.62?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited
Default Re: Help with Honda engines

Originally Posted by Ammuscle
I guess you guys are right haha I havent been there and from what you guys are saying it isn't a very good idea.. I WILL need money later on now that I think of it... Any suggestions on a car that you guys have from personal experience that still has speed and somewhat a good gas economy that isn't over 10k?
Honda Accord V6, Acura TL Type S, WRX, GTI
Old 06-03-2012, 04:14 PM
TylerEJ1
Amateur Photographer

TylerEJ1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by eXploited
Man... only if I could go back in time and save all the money I ever spent on all of the Civic's and Integra's I had and put towards a better education and savings.... OP you are asking for peoples advice that have been around longer than you have... We are giving it!! TAKE IT. Stay away from the "Honda Game" your shit will end up getting stolen + crashed or just crashed in general because high school kid's are idiots. We have all 'BEEN THERE, DONE THAT' and know what we are talking about.

Save your money and get a Jeep or WRX or a nice 4-Door economy car that you will appreciate and not have to worry about something always going wrong with it because you have 10-15 different modifications on your engine that you cannot seem to know which one is causing the issue.
Cannot agree enough. I think he's just going through that "stage" of his life. He'll grow up eventually.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Hooch
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

You have no business building a car right out of high school because you obviously lack the funds, the know how, and the practical means of doing it at this point in your life. Also i don`t recommend anyone building anything if it is their ONLY car and depends on it as a DD, imo thats border line stupid and you should be back handed accordingly.

-Finish college
-Acquire CAREER not a job...a CAREER
-Establish yourself
-DO RESEARCH on what type of racing you want to do and the platforms available
-Buy a shell "honda, nissan,mazda, fucking YuGo" who gives a fuck.
-DO MORE RESEARCH
-DID YOU RESEARCH YET? "YES"? .....GO DO MORE FUCKING RESEARCH!!!
-Start buying and building shit.

right now your just another faggot thats gonna buzz around like every other fucking swapped honda faggot that Daily drives their RACEKOR and spends mass money keeping it mobile because you are a dumb fucking idiot who wouldn't know their own asshole from a 5 gallon bucket of tar.

And this is coming from someone who currently owns, is building and plans on racing a Honda. You and your faggot friends just make me look bad, keep that in mind.

Now shut the fuck up log out and come back when you`re somebody.

Last edited by Hooch; 06-03-2012 at 08:59 PM. Reason: CUZ TATTRAT ALWAYS FINDS ALL MY MISTAKES <3
Old 06-03-2012, 05:06 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Mr White
You have no business building a car right out of high school because you obviously lack the funds, the know how, and the practical means of doing it at this point in your life. Also i don`t recommend anyone building anything if it is their ONLY car and depends on it as a DD, imo thats border line stupid and you should be back handed accordingly.

-Finish college
-Acquire CARRIER not a job...a CARRIER

-Establish yourself
-DO RESEARCH on what type of racing you want to do and the platforms available
-Buy a shell "honda, nissan,mazda, fucking YuGo" who gives a fuck.
-DO MORE RESEARCH
-DID YOU RESEARCH YET? "YES"? .....GO DO MORE FUCKING RESEARCH!!!
-Start buying and building shit.

right now your just another faggot thats gonna buzz around like every other fucking swapped honda faggot that Daily drives their RACEKOR and spends mass money keeping it mobile because you are a dumb fucking idiot who wouldn't know their own asshole from a 5 gallon bucket of tar.

And this is coming from someone who currently owns, is building and plans on racing a Honda. You and your faggot friends just make me look bad, keep that in mind.

Now shut the fuck up log out and come back when you`re somebody.
Maybe in college, he will learn how to spell CAREER . How did you do in college?
Old 06-03-2012, 05:10 PM
sixcyl?
Registered member

sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl?

Lost hard. Beat me to it Tattrat.

They are telling you the truth OP. I totalled my first car. FUCK cold air intakes. Lol.
If I were you I would just dd it. The vehicle will love every minute of it. You will have a greater appreciation for your car being reliable than you will ever have for it's powerband. Plus, you can always just build a track car later when you are more established.

Last edited by sixcyl?; 06-03-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:52 PM
BLU CIVIC
Not-So-Fatty McFat

BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC

maybe he's telling him to join the Navy
Old 06-03-2012, 05:53 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by sixcyl?
Lost hard. Beat me to it Tattrat.

They are telling you the truth OP. I totalled my first car. FUCK cold air intakes. Lol.
If I were you I would just dd it. The vehicle will love every minute of it. You will have a greater appreciation for your car being reliable than you will ever have for it's powerband. Plus, you can always just build a track car later when you are more established.
What does a CAI have to do with totaling your car?
Old 06-03-2012, 06:09 PM
sixcyl?
Registered member

sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl?

Big puddles here in portsmouth. And I was younger then. Didn't helP that my filter was literally 5 inches off the ground.
Old 06-03-2012, 08:56 PM
Hooch
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Maybe in college, he will learn how to spell CAREER . How did you do in college?
>.< Fuck me there is no dodging that bullet....sad part is i knew that looked fishy when i hit the post button, but spell check didn`t flag it so i just ignored it. But to Answer your question i went straight from high school to Aalpha Environmental services and stuck with the environmental and emergency response gig ever since. 11 years later i can`t complain about too much....other than i still never proof read ANYTHING that i type.