Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Bad news for the biker brotherhood.

Old 06-16-2004, 07:13 PM
CBR600F4
Va Beach Coast Rider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4
Default Re: Bad news for the biker brotherhood.

Originally Posted by geonfreaq
no where in Bretts post did he say good riddance if he was stunter.
Try reading:

Originally Posted by Del La Sol 1320
but bodies do not end up a foot ball field away from the bike unless you were doing something illegal, doesn't mean he deserved to die, but would raise my suspicion

A)they are an idiot and danger to everyone and i'm glad they are dead

but i do know its either good ridence,
Originally Posted by Abysalone
Who said this guy was a stunter? Start a thread in SPO for this shit. VM I hope you wreck the next time you do 60mph.( i.e. breaking the law.) Im sure you've gone over that speed plenty of times before so I guess you would deserve it? Fucking stupid people.

We DEFINITELY need to have a meet and ride; SOON! I'm gonna mount the mini dv to my tank and be sure to vid EVERYONE riding. Can't wait to post all you non law breaking jackass's on video right here in this thread.............
Old 06-16-2004, 07:17 PM
CBR600F4
Va Beach Coast Rider

CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4

My last comment (probably) in this thread and I'm done, 'cause I'm either not getting my point across correctly or no one gives two shits to actually read what I write.................

You ALL need to get off of your high fucking horses. You've ALL broken the law at one time or another while doing something that some or most would consider dangerous to yourself and others on the street.

Having said that does that mean if you die doing something like that that I'll be happy and say good riddance? Nope, but Del might.

Again; NOBODY is perfect. So stop trying to act like you are.

I'd say that was about .10 cents worth...................................
Old 06-16-2004, 07:23 PM
2001gtP1SC

2001gtP1SC is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread isnt locked yet?
Old 06-16-2004, 07:52 PM
vmspionage
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

Originally Posted by Abysalone
Who said this guy was a stunter? Start a thread in SPO for this shit. VM I hope you wreck the next time you do 60mph.( i.e. breaking the law.) Im sure you've gone over that speed plenty of times before so I guess you would deserve it? Fucking stupid people.
I guess what I mean is my sympathy is inversely proportional to someone's stupidity. For example, I would feel bad for a rider driving 10-15 over who was unfortunate to have someone not paying attention cut them off and cause an accident, but if they were doing 140mph pulling a wheelie in the rain while drunk... cmon dude. But since I don't know the specifics of this accident at all I really shouldn't have bought into the stereotype and assumed he was being irresponsible so I take back all the bad things I said.
Old 06-16-2004, 08:05 PM
Mr.6
Chillaxin

Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6 Mr.6

Sadly enough, i think it's safe to say that any one of us could have been this guy. I find myself balling out a lot on my bike (not weaving in and out, i wait for clearings). So i say to myself with regards to things that have been said in this thread :A) im an idiot for riding at those kinds of speeds, but i also say to myself B) i've got to be more of an idiot for getting a bike in the first place

Tricks arent my cup of tea. If i can do a wheelie im happy with that and just that (which i practice doing on low traffic straight roads). I personally think that this guy was probably going 100+ when he hit a pot hole and lost control, because i think THAT could happen to anyone at that speed or even less. For that reason i like to think that anyone who goes down went down with a love of the game and doing something they really have an interest in. Funny enough, i got a bike as part of a psychological experiment with myself. I got a bike to see whether or not because i put myself that much closer to death, would it make me enjoy each day of life more and more.

Fighting in this forums is wack, because we share more in common than those who drive cars. No one is jumping down your throat 600F4, i think when they replied to your message they were just trying to show that not everyone agreed with your message. You seem to think they are taking it out of context. If home girl doesnt ride a bike, then that should tell you that it doesnt matter what 2 cents she throws in because she doesnt know what its like out there on the streets. Its no reason to jump down her throat.

I say we stay on topic, and have a drink and moment of silence for a fallen rider.
Old 06-16-2004, 08:10 PM
Jesus
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

this thread been off topic.. close