Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

what do you think of this?

Old 08-19-2004, 02:24 PM
RubMyDub
Zoned Out

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these parts
Default Re: what do you think of this?

He is teh Wheel Pimp.

and before you ask - I am nobody.
Old 08-19-2004, 07:05 PM
callsdubs
common person

callsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
I agree, but who are you?
i am the wheelpimp, but seriously I cannot stand this fool. I have seen him do so much bullshit in the past year within the VW community that made me the way I am. He is on my bad side, forever...that's a polite way to explain things...I get along with everyone, except for him.
Old 08-19-2004, 07:14 PM
soulDistortion
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Originally Posted by callsdubs
i am the wheelpimp, but seriously I cannot stand this fool. I have seen him do so much bullshit in the past year within the VW community that made me the way I am. He is on my bad side, forever...that's a polite way to explain things...I get along with everyone, except for him.
well, you don't have to worry about him on this site anymore.

of course, he'll probably end up trying to sneak back onto the board.
Old 08-19-2004, 07:34 PM
callsdubs
common person

callsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to beholdcallsdubs is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=soulDistortion]well, you don't have to worry about him on this site anymore.

of course, he'll probably end up trying to sneak back onto the board.[/
QUOTE]

thanks Soul
Old 08-19-2004, 07:40 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by speedychic
im gonna be checking into seeing if i cant talk to the manager at home depot. i talked to alot of business's already and insurence is a big problem. but if i get something set up ill let yall know!
by talk.. you mean your mouth and his dick. with the looks you're packing, you're not going to get anywhere.
Old 08-20-2004, 04:04 AM
DeezUU
enya mouf

DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU

Originally Posted by callsdubs
you should be banned, not because of the stupid topic, but because of who you are...how many times has your ass been banned from Drag? That's right JAY, from H R D U B S, or should I say driven20, or any of the other worthless screennames you have generated just to try to fit in here, get lost douchebag. Your a tool, an idiot who belongs stuck on a boat out to sea constantly, do the entire area a favor, leave forever!

thanks!
Hahah .... you'ze a thug !! will you be my hero ???