Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Street Racing on Primetime live on now!

Old 09-24-2004 | 05:51 AM
doihavebdis

doihavebdis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Street Racing on Primetime live on now!

i was hoping someone else wacthed this.

my mom called me and told me to watch it. all i was thinking the whole time was that the parents of the girls that died are complete fuckign assholes..

what if one of the guys have died and she(the dead girls) were getting charged. they be fucking irate too. they wouldn't be blaming their daughter for it.

it just sucks that kid had the balls to suck it up and say he had no part in her death. and its sad and it sucks that he had 6 years in jail. but i agree with him 100%. why should i be charged for something ur daughter did in her 50hp eclispe.

although i would have taken the bargin, i would have still told the mother to suck me off. what a bitch ass whore.

edit: and who the fuck races around like that anyways?
Old 09-24-2004 | 06:14 AM
BlackSRT4
Registered Member

BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4

Originally Posted by doihavebdis
i was hoping someone else wacthed this.

my mom called me and told me to watch it. all i was thinking the whole time was that the parents of the girls that died are complete fuckign assholes..

what if one of the guys have died and she(the dead girls) were getting charged. they be fucking irate too. they wouldn't be blaming their daughter for it.

it just sucks that kid had the balls to suck it up and say he had no part in her death. and its sad and it sucks that he had 6 years in jail. but i agree with him 100%. why should i be charged for something ur daughter did in her 50hp eclispe.

although i would have taken the bargin, i would have still told the mother to suck me off. what a bitch ass whore.

edit: and who the fuck races around like that anyways?
point being is that she raced, God gave us free will and she made the choice to risk her life. The guys didnt run her off the road, the bitch was talking on a cell phone before she crashed while racing, it was funny that she was the only one that crashed showing their was no recklessness on the guys' part..what else do you need to hear to show that it was personal wrecklessness. Honestly i feel so bad if i could do something for that guy i would because that judge was being an azzhole and me personally would have found another lawyer and fought that case.
Old 09-24-2004 | 06:15 AM
gpeele
still alive

gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele gpeele

manslaughter is cake compare to what they are trying to do out in cali. i read an article that those involve with street racing related deaths will be up for second degree murder charges if the pigs get their way. complete and utter b/s.
Old 09-24-2004 | 06:23 AM
-GoKart-
Registered Member

-GoKart- will become famous soon enough

Not to mention, Im sure they already have a wrongfull Death suit against those boys. The asshole of the whole thing was the Judge, remember it was not a trial by jury. The judge was already biasdue to his remark in the middle of the trial for the boys to talk to the prosecution about a plea deal. That alone tells his state of mind as to their guilt.
Old 09-24-2004 | 06:41 AM
1.8T3t04e

1.8T3t04e is an unknown quantity at this point

man its awesome to see you guys flipping off the handle about this cunt commiting suicide and some other random person was "responsible"...
i agree with everyone on this... yeah street racing isnt the best thing in the world to do, but like most said, its not like someone held a gun to her head and said "race this fool!" ...
i love abc... they manage to throw on some of the most rediculous stories ever!
Old 09-24-2004 | 06:45 AM
blah
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by N2O MX-5
Not to mention, Im sure they already have a wrongfull Death suit against those boys. The asshole of the whole thing was the Judge, remember it was not a trial by jury. The judge was already biasdue to his remark in the middle of the trial for the boys to talk to the prosecution about a plea deal. That alone tells his state of mind as to their guilt.
Yeah, you could tell that the judge was going to convict them no matter what the defense said. Which is complete bullshit. I'm sure he's going to file for an appeal.

I didn't catch the very begining but why wasn't it a trial by jury? Was it because some were minors?
Old 09-24-2004 | 06:50 AM
-GoKart-
Registered Member

-GoKart- will become famous soon enough

Yep, most juve courts are by judge
Old 09-24-2004 | 12:17 PM
Mr2sLoW

Mr2sLoW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slimstajimsta5
yea no shit, who wants to kill a mother fucker and get him out
im down
Old 09-24-2004 | 01:18 PM
Nato76
The Comeback Kid

Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76

I guess people don't drag race anymore. What kind of racing were they doing?