Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

tongue peircing

Old 12-15-2004 | 07:27 AM
S.Blink
EP3n

S.Blink is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: tongue peircing

i got mine done a year ago...it doesnt hurt......just soar for a couple of days...it all depends on the person really...i know some one that actuall went to ihop after he got his done and ate with no problem.....But soup will be your best friend......Good Luck
Old 12-15-2004 | 07:59 AM
EH3_SOHC
for alarms/rmt-strts

EH3_SOHC has disabled reputation

i got mine done about 3 years ago, you WILL drool when they stick the needle thru, it hurts for about 5 days, stays swollen for about 2 weeks, do not take the ring out b4 2 weeks i took mine out the second day and blood was everywhere (dont ask), the day i got mine done i ate steak that night and ribs the next night it alldepends on how much pain u ca take my advise is aleve 2 when u wake up 1 mid day and 1 b4 u go to sleep, the worst feeling for at least a week is gonna be waking up with it, even after 3 years if i leave it out for more than 5 days the hole gets really tight live its a virgin, and to all the guys who think its only for females, you just dont know how much more pussy you WILL get by flashing it to a chic or talking with your mouth opened a little more so she can see it because they automatically assume your gonna eat the punanayyyyyyyyyyy, o yea btw i got mine done at finders keepers across from military circle i think i paid like 48 dollars all together but i bought 2 extra tongue rings got it pierced gave him a tip, and they give u a free mouth wash (bottle of salt water) its the best for ur tongue tho, without the extra tongue rings it was like 35 tho, btw when ur ready to change rings dont by them from shops i was paying like 20 for 2 rings in shops, i just went on ebay and ordered sets, i got 20 for 15 bucks the first time and 50 for 25 bucks the second time, i need to order more cuz ive given them all away or bit thru them i got about 10 left..lol good luck tho man
Old 12-15-2004 | 09:09 AM
subaruboy
I drive real slow

subaruboy has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Victum
if you need a vibrating tongue ring then something is obviously wrong with your performance.
i dont need one i do fine on my own... but once i finish college and move out im getting one because im sure my gf would love it...
Old 12-15-2004 | 10:10 AM
Elise V6
Your To0C0oL

Elise V6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WhiteVtecB18c1
and fat chicks aren't for you.... leave it alone.
No shit you can have them...
Old 12-15-2004 | 05:48 PM
IllIl II l IIlI
F the D16

IllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the rough

it took me like a week to adjust to talking, i have friends who could talk right right after they get it peirced. i got it peirced at urban exchange in PH mall it didnt hurt that bad
Old 12-15-2004 | 06:15 PM
The_rabbit1
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

once u get past a 2 it won't close on u, i left my 0 out for a week and it still slipped right back in. i don't know if it'd ever close, but i've had mine for 5 years.
Old 12-16-2004 | 08:48 AM
IllIl II l IIlI
F the D16

IllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by The_rabbit1
once u get past a 2 it won't close on u, i left my 0 out for a week and it still slipped right back in. i don't know if it'd ever close, but i've had mine for 5 years.
yea i guaged my ears to a 0 a cuple months ago and it hurt like a bitch so i took them out and put my 2 guages back in and just put the 0s back in last night and it just slipped right through. they dont usually close up after they guage that big
Old 12-23-2004 | 09:48 AM
4G63-16G
Registered Member

4G63-16G is an unknown quantity at this point

got mine done about 8-9 years ago at Atlantic Gold and Silver (?) not even sure if they're still around. since that time i've swallowed one of the balls on the end and chipped a tooth. my tongue swelled up and I couldn't eat much of anything for the next two weeks or talk very well. i lost about 5 lbs. also.
Old 12-25-2004 | 05:13 AM
†Specter†
squeegee my fiji

†Specter† †Specter† †Specter†

bump for right sided lips!!!

i think tounge rings are tacky, guys or girls. Sorry brad!
Old 12-25-2004 | 07:49 AM
Ghostrider
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by accordin 2 me
i got mine done about 3 years ago, you WILL drool when they stick the needle thru, it hurts for about 5 days, stays swollen for about 2 weeks, do not take the ring out b4 2 weeks i took mine out the second day and blood was everywhere (dont ask), the day i got mine done i ate steak that night and ribs the next night it alldepends on how much pain u ca take my advise is aleve 2 when u wake up 1 mid day and 1 b4 u go to sleep, the worst feeling for at least a week is gonna be waking up with it, even after 3 years if i leave it out for more than 5 days the hole gets really tight live its a virgin, and to all the guys who think its only for females, you just dont know how much more pussy you WILL get by flashing it to a chic or talking with your mouth opened a little more so she can see it because they automatically assume your gonna eat the punanayyyyyyyyyyy, o yea btw i got mine done at finders keepers across from military circle i think i paid like 48 dollars all together but i bought 2 extra tongue rings got it pierced gave him a tip, and they give u a free mouth wash (bottle of salt water) its the best for ur tongue tho, without the extra tongue rings it was like 35 tho, btw when ur ready to change rings dont by them from shops i was paying like 20 for 2 rings in shops, i just went on ebay and ordered sets, i got 20 for 15 bucks the first time and 50 for 25 bucks the second time, i need to order more cuz ive given them all away or bit thru them i got about 10 left..lol good luck tho man
This man is 100% correct!