Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

need cop and ticket advice !!! please

Old 05-31-2005, 10:26 AM
c1t1d1
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c1t1d1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: need cop and ticket advice !!! please

For the record, firefighters can't give traffic tickets.
For you record yes they can, my wifes captin give out parking tickets all the time at the college. Not just any firefighter can do it though. They have to gone to a class and have some kind of certification.
Old 05-31-2005, 02:32 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by c1t1d1
That is a bunch of BS, show me what code and chapter in virgina state law says such bs.
Dont know the Code..

PM Cobra4B and ask him what code is written on his ticket for that offense. He got 1 not too long ago.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:18 AM
Znypar
Registered Member

Znypar is an unknown quantity at this point

That is a bunch of BS, show me what code and chapter in virgina state law says such bs.
I remember learning about it in driver's ed
Old 06-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Boxer4PSI
Patron

Boxer4PSI has disabled reputation

For you record yes they can, my wifes captin give out parking tickets all the time at the college. Not just any firefighter can do it though. They have to gone to a class and have some kind of certification.
Arson investigators possess police powers and can hold and use a handgun on-duty as if they are a cop. Those are the main "firemen" that can issue tickets like a cop.

A firefighter can issue a ticket ONLY IF THE CRIME COMMITTED VIOLATES THE LOCAL AREA FIRE CODE. If you park in a fire lane, you can get a ticket from a firefighter b/c ur blocking a fire lane. Or worse, if there is a fire and ur car is blocking the firefighters, usually the firefighters will bust your windows out, toss the hose thru the car, and fight the fire. And they can do that LEGALLY b/c u improperly parked your car.

Also, if you are in North Carolina, or a state that has "DMV Cops" (in Tennesee they are the Commercial Vehicle Police that man weigh stations), those police officers have the power to pull you over and ticket you for MOVING VIOLATIONS only.

Last edited by Boxer4PSI; 06-01-2005 at 02:10 PM.