Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Broke Necks Road Race Mustang Build (warning ugly, gay, dumb car inside)

Old 03-31-2012 | 08:27 AM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck
Default Re: Broke Necks Road Race Mustang Build (warning ugly, gay, dumb car inside)

Originally Posted by BLU CIVIC
alright, so what happened??

I saw you waving too .... waved back .... but never made it back around haha
Old 03-31-2012 | 08:39 AM
Gazz
Skippy

Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz Gazz
Default Re: Broke Necks Road Race Mustang Build (warning ugly, gay, dumb car inside)

Damn man, that blows. Good luck on the rebuild!
Old 03-31-2012 | 09:27 AM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Thanks man .... Duane (nftuatn) is taking care of the rebuild for me.

It sucks, but its part of racing .... I actually wasnt as upset as I thought id be ... mainly because my girlfriend was in the car with me and I was worried about her ... we were both sore all weekend but stayed to hang out with the NASA family.

Luckily just a broke finger and some bruising on my end, soreness on her end. I felt so horrible that she was in pain. When we got back from the docs she jumped in my buddys car and went out with him, who ended up sliding off track where i did but didnt hit anything.
Old 03-31-2012 | 10:14 AM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

So, Do you think it was from unsettling the rear coming up on that Porsche? I never followed the rest of the story on FB
Old 03-31-2012 | 10:50 AM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Its the only thing logical, because nothing is broken .... but i honestly do not recall lifting at all
Old 03-31-2012 | 11:26 AM
TimmyD87
IM Trollin n Hatin

TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87 TimmyD87

damn son
Old 03-31-2012 | 11:32 AM
BLU CIVIC
Not-So-Fatty McFat

BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC BLU CIVIC

car looks better than expected. unfortunately you were the second car to end up needed a tow from hitting the tires in that same spot. glad your buddy avoided the same fate
Old 03-31-2012 | 04:09 PM
Jarrod
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

I was very confused a how you went off. Regardless, it sucks man. Glad noone was severely hurt though. The car can be replaced/rebuilt.