Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ripped Off?

Old 01-15-2010, 11:27 AM
efhatchlover
Member is Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
efhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond reputeefhatchlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ripped Off?

I lost my cell phone yesterday while working at home depot...thankfully everything was backed up and still ahve everything...

BUT...

According to Jay, as of last night the motor was supposed to be sold to some one....i got the text this morning from him....and since then Jay and Walt havent contacted me back...SO ill be driving down there tomorrow, and with the investigative work a friend of mine did, go down there and get some info from people...

If he did sell it to someone on here, they are just as guilty as them 3.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:04 PM
bluesrt2004
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by efhatchlover
I lost my cell phone yesterday while working at home depot...thankfully everything was backed up and still ahve everything...

BUT...

According to Jay, as of last night the motor was supposed to be sold to some one....i got the text this morning from him....and since then Jay and Walt havent contacted me back...SO ill be driving down there tomorrow, and with the investigative work a friend of mine did, go down there and get some info from people...

I have yet to understand why you don't just call the damn cops, fill out a report and let the legal system handle everything. Clearly your too nice, or scared to go get what belongs to you on your own.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:33 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by H22CIVICWIDBDY
Dude this sucks to no end your a better person then me. Had this happened to me someone would have been facing the wrong end of a 9mm..
No, they wouldn't and even if you balled up and actually did it, I hope you enjoy your time in jail faggot.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:22 PM
civicrider
Registered member

civicrider has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
I have yet to understand why you don't just call the damn cops, fill out a report and let the legal system handle everything. Clearly your too nice, or scared to go get what belongs to you on your own.
^what he said^... Looks like you are going to get fucked on this deal
Old 01-16-2010, 02:41 PM
drunkard
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Originally Posted by efhatchlover

BUT...

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Either efhatchlover is scared or there something to the story we don't know. Why not call the cops and let them deal with them. All you're doing is wasting time. In the end, you will still need to get authorities involved.