Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

got 41mph over and need advice

Old 04-16-2004, 06:54 AM
Focal E46
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: got 41mph over and need advice

Originally Posted by 200+hp240sx
i would really like some advice. thanks, David
DON'T SPEED.
Old 04-16-2004, 07:44 AM
RedRexSI

RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI

I got a 98 in a 55 a year ago and didnt go to jail. Just attend the driving imporvement course and dont drive your car but to and from work.....i know its sounds shitty but all i got was a 574$ fine and 3 months restricted license but hey its better than getting done in the butt in jail. But do want you want just sharing what i did. And lawyers waste time and money.
Old 04-16-2004, 07:45 AM
RedRexSI

RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI RedRexSI

Oh and you better hope he got some good trim the night before
Old 04-16-2004, 12:05 PM
NA_no_BOOST
Registered Member

NA_no_BOOST is on a distinguished road
Arrow Re: got 41mph over and need advice

Originally Posted by 200+hp240sx
Tonight I was driving around looking for something to do and a bunch of guys (Robby Barret with a probe) come out and start heading the same way I am. We head from 199 to 64 and my car isnt very impresive (a civic coupe with no mods) and I know the other guys have full out jdm motors and the one guy I was next to was spraying. Well I was jokingly slowing down and racing from around 50 too 100 just messing around. Well about the 3rd time I dropped it I look behind me and a state trooper was right on my ass with his lights on. He tells me he got me at 96 and was questioning me about spraying. WTF? just because I have a styled car it doesnt mean Im spraying and it was damn obvious the other car sprayed. Cop said that he smelled nitrous oxide from my car and he might take my car away for dragging. Pretty much this was the worst fucking thing ever specially since I wasnt serious when I raced the gay ass probe. Cop comes back and gives me the lecture and has me sign for dragging and wreckless tickets and then he starts to compliment my car talking about his awesome old accord. I stuck with him asking him questions and shit and somehow I got him to drop the more serious of the two tickets the dragging one. But now I am stuck with 41 mph wreckless ticket and its my first speeding ticket and Im 19. Im going to do drivers improvement but I really need to hear from someone with experience in this matter if I should be represented. i would really like some advice. thanks, David

hey man i have a good ass lawyer so if you need a number or something let me know ..........sorry to hear about your ticket ....good thing he dropped your dragging ticket..........