Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Local MR2 discussion thread

Old 03-29-2015 | 06:56 AM
Boosted.
Volumes

Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted. Boosted.
Default Re: Local MR2 discussion thread

Originally Posted by ProbeGT-ZE
Did you ever find an engine? Coincidentally I have one from an MR2 in the garage.
No I never did. I sold the car before it was finished actually, needed more than just engine work. Only thing that car was good for was a rust free chassis and the body was straight.
Old 06-29-2015 | 06:26 PM
ChrisD
Registered Member

ChrisD has a reputation beyond reputeChrisD has a reputation beyond reputeChrisD has a reputation beyond reputeChrisD has a reputation beyond reputeChrisD has a reputation beyond reputeChrisD has a reputation beyond reputeChrisD has a reputation beyond reputeChrisD has a reputation beyond reputeChrisD has a reputation beyond reputeChrisD has a reputation beyond reputeChrisD has a reputation beyond repute

Man, this thread is dead.

My 1st post but I've browsed VA forums before. Decided to register because of the new rules(lurked the classified section a lot).

Anyways here's my MR2.

Old 06-29-2015 | 06:47 PM
Yardjass
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Whole site is in need of revitalization. Welcome. Don't be a fuckhead and you'll fit right in. Tell your friends about us, as long as they aren't fuckheads too

Oh, and that's a pretty nice looking car you have there, sir