Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Any Meets around the area?

Old 05-04-2014, 05:54 PM
emmanuelp96
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
emmanuelp96 has disabled reputation
Default Any Meets around the area?

New to VA Driven, just wanted to know if there are any meets in The Northern VA Area. Thanks
Old 05-04-2014, 06:05 PM
Yep4doors
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by emmanuelp96
New to VA Driven, just wanted to know if there are any meets in The Northern VA Area. Thanks
Prepare your anus.
Old 05-04-2014, 06:24 PM
king TUT
buzzkillington

king TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Any Meets around the area?

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
Prepare your anus.
why???? he asked a legit question
Old 05-04-2014, 07:36 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by king TUT
why???? he asked a legit question
Both of you....shut the fuck up
Old 05-04-2014, 07:44 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

It depends on what you are looking for, to be honest.

What do you drive?

Or, are you just going to spectate?

Are you a Chic-fil-a person, or a C&C type?

I am going to reach and say more along the lines of a Chic-fil-a type. . .but that's up in the air.

Last edited by TATTRAT; 05-04-2014 at 08:05 PM.
Old 05-04-2014, 07:49 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Feel better now?

Don't worry, big Boy, I'm sure you will get to answer the same question about 36 more times this week.

Last edited by TATTRAT; 05-04-2014 at 08:05 PM.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:12 PM
emmanuelp96
Registered Member

Lol, let me repeat myself, "New to VaDriven". Know if the problem is that there's many type of theses threads with the same question just give me a link to one's with answers! And I might probably be the Chick Fil A type over Car's and Cofee but that doesn't really matter. I drive an Acura Integra (Hold the hate comments) but I'm just a car enthusiast, I don't hate on you because you drive a certain type of car so I'll enjoy any type of meet. Maybe I lean towards imports more Lol..
Old 05-04-2014, 08:26 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol, let me repeat myself, "New to VaDriven". Know if the problem is that there's many type of theses threads with the same question just give me a link to one's with answers! And I might probably be the Chick Fil A type over Car's and Cofee but that doesn't really matter. I drive an Acura Integra (Hold the hate comments) but I'm just a car enthusiast, I don't hate on you because you drive a certain type of car so I'll enjoy any type of meet. Maybe I lean towards imports more Lol..
Well, the search feature would reveal 1,000,000,006 types of these threads, as it's been asked 1,000,000,006 times, BUT, just to help you out...

katie's Coffee house, on Saturday morning is where perhaps the best C&C is held in NOVA. It has everything from Classics, to Nobles, to eh run of the mill NOVA Ferraris/Lambos/Porche, but also has more "rare" cars, cars of "antiquity". As the weather gets warmer, more and more will show. There is even the local Veyron that rolls out on occasion.

On Sundays, there is a Cars and Coffee at Fair lakes. . .granted, I have only been out to that one a handful of times, there are some nice cars to be seen, but, it is more likely to have some idiotic nincumpoomps as well.

I think most Friday nights, you can venture out to the Chic-fil-a off of 28 for a swell time of ricer fan bois, kids that will want to fight you for looking at their hambeast of a girl, do burnouts in the drive-thru, wear flat brim hats and sag their pants around their knees.

Most new people also tend to take some time to lurk, learn the lay of the land and search for answers before asking questions that get asked every other day.

Welcome to VAD! Enjoy your stay!

Being that you answered back with a smug reply, exclamation points, driving an Integra, a self admitted Chic-fil-A preference, and obviously can't figure out how the search feature works, you should be very comfortable with the like minded folks you'll find at Chic-fil-a.
Old 05-04-2014, 08:45 PM
king TUT
buzzkillington

king TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these partsking TUT is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
EXCUSE ME
Old 05-04-2014, 08:48 PM
emmanuelp96
Registered Member

Well thanks for the information. I most likely will check the C&C meets because the Chick-Fil-a ones doesn't sound too fun. Didn't want to get on the wrong foot on my first time on the forums, but it happens. All jokes aside I appreciate the the answers so Thank You.

Quick Reply: Any Meets around the area?