Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for free?

Old 03-24-2009, 02:50 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for free?

Yea, i had this great idea of getting mice as pets, and one of them ended up being a female while the other 2 were males, and they fuck all the time. first time she had babies, it was only 2, so i kept all of them so she could raise them... then she like instantly got fucked again and got pregnant and just had like 9 or 10 babies last night

they're small as fuck, like the length of the last digit on your pinky... anyone want them for free? I don't wanna kill them myself and I dont wanna hear them making little peeping noises and shit, so i figured someones snake/lizard/etc might enjoy a treat.

if you want them, lemme know... i'm in Newport news(kiln kreek).. they're free and still alive as of right now, but that's subject to change because apparently mice are relentless and will eat their babies

so yea... just trying to get rid of these asap and eventually i'll be gettin rid of that whore of a mother or just releasing her in the woods or some shit
Old 03-24-2009, 02:52 PM
ThsPoq
Thig Digged

ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq
Default Re: Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for f

LOL
Old 03-24-2009, 02:53 PM
I<3ballsweat
draggin elbows

I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat
Default Re: Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for f

lolol
Old 03-24-2009, 02:54 PM
Atlantis
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

This thread made my day. haa +rep
Old 03-24-2009, 02:56 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

and the whore's eating up all the food too
Old 03-24-2009, 02:58 PM
B-Well
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

Originally Posted by Slimsta Jimsta
and the whore's eating up all the food too
thanks for the lol.

Old 03-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

lol no problem, one of my friends just stopped by and scooped up 3 of them for his red bearded dragon, hopefully it'll eat them

edit: i seriously just saw her get mounted 4 or 5 times within 2-3 minutes, i know for sure she's pregnant again now, cuz the last time when the dude got off her, he just like laid back, chilled and started lickin his crotch... and i thought about it, how much would that suck if the only way you could clean your dick after fuckin, was to lick it yourself?

Last edited by Slimsta Jimsta; 03-24-2009 at 03:20 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:26 PM
idkmybffEM1ly
uhh.. what?

idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly

i'll eat them myself
Old 03-24-2009, 03:33 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Originally Posted by idkmybffEM1ly
i'll eat them myself
i'll pay 5 dollars to whoever swallows one alive, right there infront of my face

i'll even make a fake fear factor poster for you to stand in front of, and i'll record it and you can try and tell people you were on a try out for the show
Old 03-24-2009, 03:49 PM
HORNY4ZORNY
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

slimsta is a mouse farmer

Quick Reply: Got some fresh(last night) red baby mice - anyone want some for their snake for free?