Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

[WEB/757] boostfed.com

Old 02-23-2006 | 08:56 AM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E
[WEB/757] boostfed.com

You can order online, or since he and I are both in the 757 area, I was able to meet up with him to place my order and receive my products in person.

I ordered my HASport Mounts and my Competition Clutch for my B16 through Terry. Each transaction was very smooth. I told him what I was looking for with the clutch, and he helped me decide which would be better for my application. I was kept updated on the order, and notified when it came in and he found time to meet up with me and deliver the products in a very timely manner.
Old 02-23-2006 | 11:21 AM
mike nagz
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz
Default Re: [WEB/757] boostfed.com

yeah terry is a good way to go. kool dude and he can help out alot if u need it.
Old 03-02-2006 | 07:26 PM
Boostfed
Kimchee Wiggler

Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed

Thank you guys for the Feedback.
Old 03-03-2006 | 05:19 PM
thermal
TurboPipingSystems

thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal

Nothing but great customer service with this guy. He is my primary parts "go getter". He is easy to deal with and will contact you asap for any possible issues that may arise. He gets my two thumbs up for having the best service in the area. Service is SECOND TO NONE! If he cannot give you a decent deal on parts, he will tell you where to get it cheaper! Lastly, no doubt one of the most knowledgable guys you can talk to when it comes to "tech" advice.........

Last edited by thermal; 03-03-2006 at 05:25 PM.
Old 03-08-2006 | 12:06 PM
MajorsEF
Banned

MajorsEF will become famous soon enough

yea terry is the greatest i almost ordered a motor from him hes good it wasnt his fault i couldnt get the motor it was the suppliers fault good guy
Old 03-12-2006 | 10:17 AM
cmeGTsme
its just a GSR

cmeGTsme is an unknown quantity at this point

terry, is awsome at finding exactly what you want for your ride , hes helped me out on finding the parts i want numerous of times..........damn i need more boostfed stickers
Old 03-12-2006 | 10:24 AM
SlidingS-10
Banned

SlidingS-10 is an unknown quantity at this point

sweet yea terry is awsome .... not only am I friends with him I get all my stuff through him and no one local can tuch his prices! good job terry keep the parts coming
Old 03-15-2006 | 02:03 PM
word itz chris
Hereeeeesss Beezyy!

word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris

Just picked up my clutch and flywheel from Terry last night. I cant wait for him to instal for me.
Old 03-25-2006 | 08:50 AM
91TurboLS
what do u mean turbo

91TurboLS is an unknown quantity at this point

Terry is the greatest guy eva.. he helps u out in anyway he can.. even when wiggles keeps flaking him about the damn harness.. lol Terry ur the best!!
Old 04-15-2006 | 10:27 PM
Nite0021
Registered Member

Nite0021 is an unknown quantity at this point

YEA man def terry provides excellent service, i got some hasport egk1 mounts from him and also i had a very smooth transaction. real cool guy returns calls and all. and he also does all he says he will

Quick Reply: [WEB/757] boostfed.com