Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

2005 mustang GT

Old 11-16-2004 | 09:39 PM
gregvabch
freeloader

gregvabch has disabled reputation
Default 2005 mustang GT

anybody know where i can find some exhaust components for the 2005 mustang GT? i just got it a couple weeks ago and i'm not really a motor head but i know a little; had a piece of sh*t car just like everybody else when i was young so i've got a little bit of time under the hood i'd like to put some headers on it at the least, maybe more. i'd just like to see what my options are and get some prices right now on some easy mods to hop up my horsepower a bit..... greg
Old 11-16-2004 | 09:54 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 2005 mustang GT

most of the companies are fabricating/researching the parts right now, theres quite a few guys on corral.net whose cars are being fitted with parts.. itll be awhile before theres a good aftermarket for them.. you should wait awhile regardless..more time goes by better parts come out. the 3v is a totally different motor than previous mustangs
Old 11-16-2004 | 10:02 PM
gregvabch
freeloader

yeah it's not going to be any time soon, i'm just kinda trying to get my foot in the door. didn't know if there was anywhere around here where people get their parts from, domestic obviously, preferrably someone who deals with mustangs.... or if it's more popular to get that kinda stuff from off the internet. my last ride was a jeep so this is all pretty new to me as far as doing stuff to the engine.
Old 11-16-2004 | 10:18 PM
Dirk Dickbutt
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

I am not bashing you Greg but Goddamn there is like 5 threads a day about the '05 Mustang. Holy cow!!
Old 11-16-2004 | 10:27 PM
gregvabch
freeloader

yeah well the last time i visited this site was in may when i created my account. i guess i'll use the search engine.....
Old 11-16-2004 | 10:48 PM
Dirk Dickbutt
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

oh...sorry bro....
Old 11-16-2004 | 11:01 PM
TheGoaT
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

call Don at StreetMotorsports, he is keeping up with when 05 parts are released.
Old 11-16-2004 | 11:04 PM
gregvabch
freeloader

nah that was my bad, i should've just used the search engine in the first place
Old 11-17-2004 | 01:55 AM
Soon2BeStangin
Registered Member

Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold

I dont know if anyones made headers yet, but Magnaflow has made a catback you can read about.

http://64.177.72.121/forums/showthread.php?t=7691

And if headers are anything like they are front a 99+, you probably dont want them.

Your not going to pick up the same power you would from a 99-04 simply because they changed the exhaust diameter from 2.25" to 2.5". The real power gains come from the mid pipe
Old 11-17-2004 | 05:19 AM
montman
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TheGoaT
call Don at StreetMotorsports, he is keeping up with when 05 parts are released.

I still have yet to see an 05 up close/on the road.

Quick Reply: 2005 mustang GT