Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Another Break In

Old 12-28-2006, 04:02 AM
zexpwrd4door
R E U P Gang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door
Default Another Break In

Well last night between the hours of 1130pm and 6am my civic was broken into. They took my Pioneer tv/dvd player and the brain box and here's how stupid these idiots are:

First off they left the wiring harness and the media cables to hook the thing up...so basically its useless. Second there were a pair of wire cutters on the passenger seat and they didn't even use them to take the harness!!! How stupid can you be. Third there about 2 grand worth of shit in the trunk and all kind of motor accesories on the motor...retards.

The thing that pisses me off most is they took the triangle window out somehow on the back door of the 4 door civic and didn't even leave the glass. So good luck with the radio you broke fucks.

If a Pioneer avh-7500dvd shows up for sale without any cables someone let me know. I have a good idea the ricers around the corner know something about it and I will confront them when I see one. Its ridiculous I lived in South Norfolk for 2 years without a problem and move out the the sticks of Elizabeth City and get robbed the day before my birthday??? WTF

Wish I would have seen them so they sheriff would have been picking up a body instead of a police report..

Last edited by zexpwrd4door; 12-28-2006 at 04:08 AM.
Old 12-28-2006, 04:31 AM
Odysseus Prime
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime
Default Re: Another Break In

Damn.I actually just saw your for sale thread last night and was thinking about buying it from you.

GL on finding who stole it.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:24 AM
DC97Cobra
Registered Member

DC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to allDC97Cobra is a name known to all

check the local pawn shops. Sounds like someone stole it so that they can get their fix. Just out of curiousity, where did this take place? We had a bunch of break ins over at the apartment in Hampton in the past weekend.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:27 AM
zexpwrd4door
R E U P Gang

zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

Originally Posted by DC97Cobra
check the local pawn shops. Sounds like someone stole it so that they can get their fix. Just out of curiousity, where did this take place? We had a bunch of break ins over at the apartment in Hampton in the past weekend.
Elizabeth City out in the sticks...thats the shitty part...That car has been sitting there for 6 months with no problems...
Old 12-28-2006, 06:21 AM
Enigma

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

Maybe it was something you said?
Old 12-28-2006, 06:25 AM
zexpwrd4door
R E U P Gang

Originally Posted by Enigma
Maybe it was something you said?

Huh? To who my neighbors who are 30 and older? Wait till I see one of these ricer fucks drive by...I garuntee they either did it or know who did...the neighborhood is too quiet, nice, and older for b.s. like this to go on it.This isn't hampton roads we are talking about. Who doesn't take the wiring harnesses? That's just proof it was kids who know no better.

Nice T.V. does it run on hopes and dreams? I think Ill park it at the end of the driveway with the wires on the windshield with a big poster that says....YOU FORGOT SOMETHING!
Old 12-28-2006, 07:03 AM
_____
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Damn sorry to hear Jason.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:29 AM
chad
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

Originally Posted by zexpwrd4door
I think Ill park it at the end of the driveway with the wires on the windshield with a big poster that says....YOU FORGOT SOMETHING!
Priceless ! Put a camera on it, sit back and watch the theif come get the rest. In high school my car was broken into, i made 500 flyers and threw them around the school on the floor offering a reward ... in less than 12 hours i had my stuff back, and a check for $2,000 for damage done (window, breaker bar to the door etc ...)

what would have cost him $350 ended up costing him over $2,000 ...