Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

564 all over again. (Freedom Wash)

Old 10-09-2009, 08:15 PM
SortaFlush
Slammedxpert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush
Default 564 all over again. (Freedom Wash)

Holy fuck. Freedom wash was a bad idea tonight. As Jiorgio, Jared, Jon and I were rolling into freedom tonight, cops had people pulled over EVERYWHERE and every way you could think of. Shit was so ridiculous. Continue to pulled in, while my gut said keep driving past. Well, I pulled in and everyone ran up to me "You better plan on staying here for a while or you'll get pulled right as you leave." Police were at every corner and every entrance, just waiting for people to leave.

Well, the people that left no more than two cars at a time, got the flashing lights shortly after. A whole bunch of us left at the same time, probably like 20 cars or so and probably 6 got pulled. Fuck hanging out anymore, unless its an organized event. Def not worth the trouble. I passed there after dropping a friend off and people were in the parking lot even after the lights were shut off and there was 7 cruisers just waiting for the remainder of them to leave. I'm sure there will be a "Who got a ticket thread" here soon..hah.

Edit:

Freedom sucks
Cops pretty much busted the place
Mass amounts of tickets were issued.
No more "hangouts"

Last edited by SortaFlush; 10-09-2009 at 08:23 PM.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:16 PM
kanadaa
Flesh Into Gear.

kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa kanadaa
Default Re: 564 all over again. (Freedom Wash)

Originally Posted by SortaSUNK
Holy fuck. Freedom wash was a bad idea tonight. As Jiorgio, Jared, Jon and I were rolling into freedom tonight, cops had people pulled over EVERYWHERE and every way you could think of. Shit was so ridiculous. Continue to pulled in, while my gut said keep driving past. Well, I pulled in and everyone ran up to me "You better plan on staying here for a while or you'll get pulled right as you leave."

Well, the people that left no more than two cars at a time, got the flashing lights shortly after. A whole bunch of us left at the same time, probably like 20 cars or so and probably 6 got pulled. Fuck hanging out anymore, unless its an organized event. Def not worth the trouble. I'm sure there will be a "Who got a ticket thread" here soon..hah.
wat.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:26 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

another spot bites the dust due to jackasses
Old 10-09-2009, 08:26 PM
kenny_el2003
SparkleMotion

kenny_el2003 has disabled reputation

same here saw like 15s of them
Old 10-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Hondas_Only
Do You Want More?

Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only

va beach is clearly hurting more and more for cash. anyone that says a cop isnt a tax collector is an idiot. thanks for playing
Old 10-09-2009, 08:29 PM
1slowpony
Registered Member

1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all1slowpony is a name known to all

Where was everyone at bass pro tonight or is it just a saturday hangout. Yeah I drove by Freedom and it was dead about 20 mins ago.
Old 10-09-2009, 08:45 PM
Hicky
SPARKLE.motion

Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky Hicky

damn, glad i wasn't in town to roll out with you guys haha.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:12 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hondas_Only
va beach is clearly hurting more and more for cash. anyone that says a cop isnt a tax collector is an idiot. thanks for playing
Agreed.

They won't stop the hangouts. It's obvious, they are using them for revenue. They WANT you to hang out, so they can nail you on the way out. Manassas does the same thing at the burger king hangout.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:21 PM
f-av8
Registered Member

f-av8 f-av8

I left at 5mph in the parking lot 10mph on the wawa street and cops pulled my friends and I for no reason whatsoever. He tryed to say my exhaust wasnt stock. I told him and the !!!!!!!!4 other cops that pulled me over that it was ,they then asked to search my car, I said no, so they must have gotten offended, they made me sit for 20 mins and then wrote me a ticket for no license when I told the cop that I had had been robbed today and have the police report to prove it. dont they need probable cause to stop people or is fairness a thing of the past.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:22 PM
jdm monkey
LIKE A BOSS

jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey jdm monkey

Originally Posted by SortaSUNK
Holy fuck. Freedom wash was a bad idea tonight. As Jiorgio, Jared, Jon and I were rolling into freedom tonight, cops had people pulled over EVERYWHERE and every way you could think of. Shit was so ridiculous. Continue to pulled in, while my gut said keep driving past. Well, I pulled in and everyone ran up to me "You better plan on staying here for a while or you'll get pulled right as you leave." Police were at every corner and every entrance, just waiting for people to leave.

Well, the people that left no more than two cars at a time, got the flashing lights shortly after. A whole bunch of us left at the same time, probably like 20 cars or so and probably 6 got pulled. Fuck hanging out anymore, unless its an organized event. Def not worth the trouble. I passed there after dropping a friend off and people were in the parking lot even after the lights were shut off and there was 7 cruisers just waiting for the remainder of them to leave. I'm sure there will be a "Who got a ticket thread" here soon..hah.

Edit:

Freedom sucks
Cops pretty much busted the place
Mass amounts of tickets were issued.
No more "hangouts"
thank god we got away dude..

Quick Reply: 564 all over again. (Freedom Wash)