Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

location ???'s

Old 01-05-2003, 09:36 PM
dxplicitone
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about
Default location ???'s

okay i hear you talk about the penninsula.. what is considered the penninsula..?
im staying in va beach right now off gen booth. and ive been to the water front and norfolk near the big mall there and the battle ship...
do any of you have suggestions for weekend entertainment ? in other cities.. like shopping ? or key places to visit and check out...
i would have went to the hooters get together this last friday but felt kind of strange walking up to people and saying " hi, im the new mofo" you know ?

help is appreciated.... thank you
Old 01-05-2003, 09:42 PM
OuTLaW STaR
Hustler

OuTLaW STaR is an unknown quantity at this point

where are you from in cali?
Old 01-05-2003, 10:03 PM
1TZ JENN
ur hot now go away

1TZ JENN has disabled reputation

the pennisula is consider.. across the bridge.. aka newport news, poquoson, yorktown, grafton etc
Old 01-05-2003, 10:05 PM
dxplicitone
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about
Default central cal area...

i lived in salinas (ghetto)
which i tell people was monterey since more people know that area better than salad town usa (salinas)
you from cali ?
Old 01-05-2003, 10:07 PM
socket_
Registered member

socket_ has disabled reputation
Default Re: location ???'s

Originally posted by dxplicitone
okay i hear you talk about the penninsula.. what is considered the penninsula..?
im staying in va beach right now off gen booth. and ive been to the water front and norfolk near the big mall there and the battle ship...
do any of you have suggestions for weekend entertainment ? in other cities.. like shopping ? or key places to visit and check out...
i would have went to the hooters get together this last friday but felt kind of strange walking up to people and saying " hi, im the new mofo" you know ?

help is appreciated.... thank you

welcome!

hampton roads consists of two areas of land: the peninsula and the southside. the peninsula is home to the cities/towns of yorktown, williamsburg, hampton, newport news (aka bad news), and poquoson. the southside consists of va beach, norfolk, smithfield, chesapeake, portsmouth (aka p-town). i'm sure ive left something out lol, but that is what it consists of mainly. several malls around in va beach/chesapeakse (pembroke and lynhaven are the ones i can think of). norfolk has the mccarthur center mall (3 floors - huge!). over here on the peninsula, we have patrick henry mall (newport news) and coliseum mall (hampton). many historical sites, especially on the peninsula (boring, but every person in hampton roads has been to them all at least once). the outer banks of north carolina.... lotta stuff besides beaches there

there's quite a bit to do in hampton roads so... browse www.hamptonroads.com to find stuff to do
Old 01-05-2003, 10:26 PM
dxplicitone
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

Default thank you

i appreciate the great info..
now if i can just get my ass out to one of these meets to make some friends...
any of you roll to NY since its not that far?
Old 01-05-2003, 10:41 PM
OuTLaW STaR
Hustler

Yeah im from Cali.
Old 01-05-2003, 10:47 PM
OuTLaW STaR
Hustler

I was born in S.F. moved to Daly City, then lived in Sac-town for awhile, later on I moved to Oxnard & Ventura that area is also ghetto. I've been in boring ass VA for 9 years.
Old 01-05-2003, 10:50 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by OuTLaW STaR
boring ass VA
This can't be stressed enough.

Sorry, and welcome to the shithole of america.
Old 01-06-2003, 12:08 AM
dxplicitone
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

Default critics...

shit hole.. thanks.. for the welcome.
thing is i believe that you get bored over time in anyplace that you live... unless its mexico where the girls all have huge boobs and great asses and love to fuck the hell out of you... but anyway...

i got real tired of cali myself living there for 22 years.. but the biggest thing was the half million dollar homes in the ghetto... i mean fuck.. and to live somewhere where you dont get shot its the full mill... it just makes no sense to me and i felt id never get ahead...

i moved here cause one its a different place to learn and smack in the middle of a new coast so i can drive both ways and check it all out like how i did on west coast.. and you have great beachfront here as i understand. im sorry this place isnt all that you want it to be but its where ill lay me head for now and actually be able to purchase a home... ill try it out and we will see what happens...
i invite all of you that if your bored to explore other directions if you have that option.. i felt that its the only true way that ill find that place i want to settle.. again thanks for the welcome
OuTLaW STaR i hope one day you will find that place to settle also.... but san francisco is beautiful... but then again i understand so is this place in the summer.

Quick Reply: location ???'s