Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Charity Softball Tournament

Old 07-11-2006 | 06:53 AM
TBLPres
Registered Member

TBLPres has disabled reputation
Default Charity Softball Tournament

Me and some people in the club were thinking about a couple different ways to raise money for charity.We thought getting as many different clubs as we can get and having a tournament.If any clubs think that they would be interested in helping out with this pm me so we cant get your club signed up.Seems like something that will be alot of fun.It will be 50 bucks for each club to enter the tournament.Takes 10 players to play a softball game thats 5 bucks a person to get there club entered.Let me know what people think about this idea.I already have support from a couple local clubs.Would love to see all the clubs come together and raise money.All the money will go to a charity.

Thanks for your support, TBL
Old 07-11-2006 | 07:47 AM
Veritas
MLB! Lets GO!

Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas
Default Re: Charity Softball Tournament

im not involved with any clubs, but if any clubs want to get in, and need a player or so, i could get me and a friend or something. its for a good cause just let me know...
Old 07-11-2006 | 08:03 AM
TBLPres
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ste
im not involved with any clubs, but if any clubs want to get in, and need a player or so, i could get me and a friend or something. its for a good cause just let me know...

Will keep you in mind thanks for the support ill let you know if anyone needs a player.
Old 07-11-2006 | 09:07 PM
W33ZY
GO U!!

W33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ste
why would anyone want you on there team???

nah this is def a good cause i will see whats up
Old 07-12-2006 | 02:19 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Where would you be holding this at? Most complex's are going to charge you quite a bit more than that to hold a tourney. I played a few tourneys earlier this year, and on average they were ~200 a team. Find out the details and all the first if you are serious. I can definitely get a team together.
Old 07-12-2006 | 03:58 AM
Veritas
MLB! Lets GO!

Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas Veritas

Originally Posted by MXOPLYCK
why would anyone want you on there team???

nah this is def a good cause i will see whats up
f u hoe. at least i had a hit last nite

but yeah, jdavis is right. tourneys can get expensive, they are usually about $200.
Old 07-12-2006 | 06:51 AM
W33ZY
GO U!!

W33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to all

yeah seriously you need to get more info before people will say they will attend. like who is the charity for where it will be held stuff like that
Old 07-12-2006 | 09:44 AM
TBLPres
Registered Member

Originally Posted by MXOPLYCK
yeah seriously you need to get more info before people will say they will attend. like who is the charity for where it will be held stuff like that

Im gonna have a meeting with all the clubs and we are gonna vote for a charity.I called briarfield im waiting for them to call back.I have a field we can play on whenever but its a senior league field so worst comes to worst we can play on there.I just wanna get clubs opinion and see what happens i have 5 clubs already im shooting for atleast 6 would be good but more the better of course.
Old 07-12-2006 | 11:18 AM
Veritas
MLB! Lets GO!

what clubs do u have? briarfield is a nice field...would it be a weekend tournament or what?
Old 07-12-2006 | 12:12 PM
TBLPres
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ste
what clubs do u have? briarfield is a nice field...would it be a weekend tournament or what?
Team Bottomline which is me,Street Dreams,Neighborhood dreams,Team Convicious.

Im planning on a sat and sun tournament championship on sunday.Im waiting to hear back from Parks and Recreation about having it but if not i have a field but would be nicer there.

Quick Reply: Charity Softball Tournament