Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

got pulled over...kinda...

Old 11-28-2003, 10:42 PM
VAsol
lolwat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these parts
Angry got pulled over...kinda...

ok so my friend and i were on my way home from a friends house at like 2:30 am. we were on old keene mill going towards the mall (coming from west springfield). i see this blue civic, mayb an si or somethin i couldnt see, with exhaust..so i line up with him and downshift. he downshifts and guns it and so i gun it. i either pulled on him or he shut down real quick after like 5 seconds...there was a car in front of me so i cut to the right and got in front of him and put on flashed my hazards twice.

then out of nowhere i see blue sirens behind me (i think it came from behind the civic)...he passes the civic and pulls up behind me...then got next to me, then i start to pull over and then i see him fall behind and then make a right. i was thinking he was going after the civic...so i jus dipped lol.

so what do u guys think? i was thinking this was jus some guy with blue strobes on his car trynna mess with me....mayb even the civic's friend. (cus one of my friend has red/blue strobes in his headlights...and even a siren) keep in mind it was only blue strobes, no red. and also...would a real cop be like "ok he pulled over...lets go get the other guy and come back to him later"?

what a gay way to end the night...i got work tomorrow at 8 AM too fuck
Old 11-29-2003, 01:07 PM
deeseetoo
NO MA'AM

deeseetoo has disabled reputation

sounds to me like a ricer fly went bad.
Old 11-29-2003, 01:46 PM
VAsol
lolwat

VAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these parts

yes that is why i lined up with him until he downshifted
Old 11-29-2003, 09:22 PM
bensrex
RAWR!%!#%!#

bensrex is an unknown quantity at this point

flashing your hazard lights? right.. is that the cool thing to do? and that doesn't even sound close to being pulled over. getting pulled over is when the cop forces you to pull to the side of the road and stop the vehicle. maybe you were just lucky..

ps- take it to the track next time
Old 11-29-2003, 10:57 PM
Turbo Neon
B4NNED

Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon
Wink

thats whats you get for street racing
Old 11-30-2003, 12:20 PM
Whtehnda93DXSdn
It has 4 Doors...

Whtehnda93DXSdn is an unknown quantity at this point

flashing the hazards is a ricer uncool ting to do and a sure fire way to get busted for Street racing as you are tellint any cops that might have been behind and not know you were but from teh Hazards tha the Signal "DING DING I WON A RACE" and gets you busted....there is a guy on the board that has fallen to the same thing. And that person was racing a Ford Explorer sorry to say....
either way ifit was a cop or friend of the guys I would say that you got lucky....
Old 11-30-2003, 03:26 PM
Ick
Lemme track yo bike

Ick will become famous soon enough

I'd think it was an actual cop...there're cops every 2 blocks around the Burke area. Which is actually a good thing, since there's been an accident every couple of weeks b/c of kids and their inability to control themselves on the street.
Old 11-30-2003, 08:12 PM
elizer

elizer is an unknown quantity at this point

me and my friends got pulled over with alcohol in the car,
your story isn't even as close to being pulled over as mine =)
Old 12-01-2003, 06:04 AM
Ick
Lemme track yo bike

Ick will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by elizer
me and my friends got pulled over with alcohol in the car,
your story isn't even as close to being pulled over as mine =)
How does getting pulled over with alcohol in the car (Im assuming you are underage) get a smiley face?
Old 12-01-2003, 06:43 AM
c1t1d1
Banned

c1t1d1 is an unknown quantity at this point

If the car pulled up next to you like you said you should be able to tell if it was a cop car or a cop in the car, not just a ricer!!!!!!!!!!! So you were not pulled over.

Quick Reply: got pulled over...kinda...