Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Ladies Night at the Beach House Car Show this Friday (4/30)

Old 04-27-2004, 03:15 PM
Millennium
HNIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Millennium is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ladies Night at the Beach House Car Show this Friday (4/30)

As I've posted before, Millennium, Z104, Ocean Audio and the Beach House are thowing a car show every Friday night at the Beach House. Thanks for everyone who came last week (it sucked that it rained) This week should be another good week. We are allowing all girls who would like to enter their car in the show to register for free. As we did the first week, the classes will depend on the turn out. Everyone is welcome and all cars are judged fairly. As this event grows, we should be able to set up classes better, but if only 20 cars register, we have to basically do a top five overall plus a few best of prizes. If more cars register, we can break up classes better. Hope to see everyone out there.

Flyer for Car Show
The Beach House
Millennium Autosports
Old 04-27-2004, 03:26 PM
Voodoo ST
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Ladies Night at the Beach House Car Show this Friday (4/30)

Thats what im sayin!!!!!! Cant wait to see everyone show up.
Old 04-27-2004, 03:37 PM
wrx4u2nv

wrx4u2nv is an unknown quantity at this point

Ill be there
Old 04-27-2004, 04:54 PM
Dara
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dara is an unknown quantity at this point

oooh I wanna go
Old 04-28-2004, 04:37 PM
Unabomber
Wagons own period

Unabomber will become famous soon enough

Everyone is welcome and all cars are judged fairly
I went to the first event. Amount of time spent judging my car.....about 10 seconds. Fair? Not even close.
Old 04-28-2004, 04:57 PM
Voodoo ST
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

The first event was a trail and error event and the ones to come will get better and better. I Believe you do have close to a stock wagon now dont you Ron?
Old 04-28-2004, 05:22 PM
Unabomber
Wagons own period

Stock looks, not stock performance. I fear maybe 3 or 4 Subarus in town and 2 of them were at the event.

2004 Subaru WRX Sports Wagon
Perrin Pulley
Vishnu uppipe
TurboXS Stealthback no cat version 3" SS exhaust
Prodrive axle back muffler
Cobb Tuning AccessECU Stage 2 93 octane map
Borla Headers
Osram Silverstar headlight bulbs
JDM Ver. 7 STi Intercooler
2004 STi hoodscoop
2004 STi splitter
2004 STi shroud
Cobb Tuning AccessPort
2004 Impreza mud flaps
Omori turbo gauge

I am not hating on the event by any means, but I wish the judging was more fair. There are those out there that believe in the sleeper effect and I, for one, got NO love from the judges. 10 seconds is not an lie either. Maybe it's the judge's ignorance? I will try to stop by this friday and others, but I am through with the judging.
Old 04-28-2004, 05:37 PM
Voodoo ST
Handling is Key!

well, for the record, I was in the bathroom while they were judging your car in particular. I agree that more time shouldve been spent judging your car, but you have to realize that the lighting wasnt the best and 99% of car shows are judged on looks not performance even though they should be judged on both! Like I said, as the events go on the events will get better.
Old 04-28-2004, 05:44 PM
Unabomber
Wagons own period

I hope so too. Overall, the event was really nice. Lots of nice people and an unexpected level of maturity. A few thought it was a stereo dB contest, but other than that, I had a great time. Well, I did get kicked out of the Beach House for my Slapshot hockey jersey, but that was my own fault for not remembering the dress code. Hope to see you there on Friday depending on how the spring install goes in Hampton. To date, the world record for spring install on a WRX is 45 minutes start to finish. Maybe we should start charging for installs one day?

Ron
Old 04-29-2004, 12:07 AM
RPRacing
Huntin Dropa ForLife

RPRacing has disabled reputation

i will be there this time with my buddies gsr. hope to have mine back together some time so that i can take it out there at least once

Quick Reply: Ladies Night at the Beach House Car Show this Friday (4/30)