Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

5hundy got an upgrade

Old 08-04-2007 | 12:28 AM
djgrom
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom
Default 5hundy got an upgrade

Okay, I am going to try to make this a really short story because one it is so awesome it can be done in short sentences and two, I do not want to type a lot. Basically two months ago the schools construction workers working on the Madison dorm that burned down here at CNU dumped fireproofing compound on my motorcycle after I returned from a long ride. The heat from my pipes baked it right now while it washed off the rest of the bike. I went to the schools housing department and they were real cool, said they would fix everything, straight. Well to do this they wanted me to give my bike to Casey's and I was like uhhh...no because that is going to cost a whole lot. SO they were like what is your solution. I said order me a Jardine exhaust with a 10 percent discount I have and I will do the work my self cost about 310 dollars, realize now that the OEM pipe for my bike is 296... and there are 2 of them on a 5 hundy, so basically cheaper. Anyways They got it for me and I put it on my bike. Not only does my bike sounds flipping awesome, I can actually feel a different in my mid range. It pulls alot strong now. I like having one pipe as opposed to two. I am just afraid now of hurting my beautiful baby. I also washed it today in honor of getting the exhaust. Does anybody know how to modify the lower fairing to fit with the exhaust though?

I will put a better picture up of the bike with new exhaust later. I am just so friggen super happy.
Old 08-04-2007 | 06:01 AM
tylercharron
Registered Member

tylercharron has disabled reputation
Default Re: 5hundy got an upgrade

yo i think my old moped looks just like that
Old 08-04-2007 | 07:07 AM
Quentin
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

I have a muzzy one my 500, sounds nice. Maybe just a lil too loud. Check out EX500.com out modifying the lower fairing to fit the exhaust. My ninja is missing that piece.
Old 08-04-2007 | 12:12 PM
djgrom
LaShawn

Originally Posted by tylercharron
yo i think my old moped looks just like that
Tell your mom I said thanks.
Old 08-04-2007 | 03:29 PM
scrib_82
Registered Member

scrib_82 has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=djgrom;3287702]Okay, I am going to try to make this a really short story because one it is so awesome it can be done in short sentences and two, I do not want to type a lot. Basically two months ago the schools construction workers working on the Madison dorm that burned down here at CNU dumped fireproofing compound on my motorcycle after I returned from a long ride. The heat from my pipes baked it right now while it washed off the rest of the bike. I went to the schools housing department and they were real cool, said they would fix everything, straight. Well to do this they wanted me to give my bike to Casey's and I was like uhhh...no because that is going to cost a whole lot. SO they were like what is your solution. I said order me a Jardine exhaust with a 10 percent discount I have and I will do the work my self cost about 310 dollars, realize now that the OEM pipe for my bike is 296... and there are 2 of them on a 5 hundy, so basically cheaper. Anyways They got it for me and I put it on my bike. Not only does my bike sounds flipping awesome, I can actually feel a different in my mid range. It pulls alot strong now. I like having one pipe as opposed to two. I am just afraid now of hurting my beautiful baby. I also washed it today in honor of getting the exhaust. Does anybody know how to modify the lower fairing to fit with the exhaust though?

I will put a better picture up of the bike with new exhaust later. I am just so friggen super happy.[/QUOTE
You talked so much shit about me dropping my R6 over a gresy tire I would have thought you had a REAL bike! I started out on a 2003 500 ninja. That shit is a damn girls bike! Man up and get some real power. That shit aint nothing but a dirt bike with a liscence plate!
Old 08-04-2007 | 04:05 PM
djgrom
LaShawn

Greasy tire? Anybody knows new tires are slick. You want to go hit up some twisties, lets do it. You will quickly realize the size of your bike is not what makes you a better rider.
Old 08-04-2007 | 04:06 PM
djgrom
LaShawn

FYI, you could have always checked my profile...
Old 08-04-2007 | 04:08 PM
djgrom
LaShawn

You also fail at quoting.
Old 08-04-2007 | 04:47 PM
scrib_82
Registered Member

Well... not everybody sits at the computer all day beating off to dragva all day either. I see you putting your two cents all over this website.

Last edited by scrib_82; 08-04-2007 at 04:52 PM.
Old 08-04-2007 | 04:51 PM
scrib_82
Registered Member

By the way I already said I had an 03 500, then I realized how gay it was and then stepped up to a Real bike. So if you can find any twisties around here I would love to ride them with you because the riding around here sucks and I would love to find somewhere woth going to besides pungo and blackwater.

Quick Reply: 5hundy got an upgrade