Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Motorcycle parking at TNCC

Old 08-27-2008, 05:44 PM
Scottyk6
Full-time New Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of
Default Motorcycle parking at TNCC

So this is my freshman year at Thomas Nelson. I'm currently commuting with my Civic, and I will soon be owning a bike. When I went to the cashiers window to pay for my parking permit for the Civic, I asked about motorcycle parking fees. The lady in the window told me motorcycle parking was free in the designated motorcycle parking spots. So my question is:

Where on the TNCC campus are the designated motorcycle parking spots? Do you need a decal for the bike saying you're a student?

Thanks in advanced.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:31 PM
brokenboost
FML.

brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost brokenboost
Default Re: Motorcycle parking at TNCC

Im not sure but that's awesome that they have motorcycle dedicated parking. Hopefully its close to the entrances.

I usually park (at TCC) in the yellow hash marks next to no parking zones or the blue ones near the handicap spots.

I know its wrong but I only take up like 5 feet haha
Old 08-28-2008, 03:13 AM
SeanJohn
Registered Member

SeanJohn has disabled reputation

Here is the campus map.

everywhere you see a motorcycle your can park there.

so if i reading this right. theres a mc pakring lot in lot 5 next to volleyball courts and diggs hall
and another at lot 13 in front of hastings.
I remember the one next to diggs in lot 5 are kinda small.
I remcommend you going to the campus and do a look an see.

Also if reading the website. I would def. go get a parking decal. its like 20 dollars. better safe than sorry.

Last edited by SeanJohn; 08-28-2008 at 03:25 AM.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:02 AM
TheGentleArt
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Originally Posted by SeanJohn

Also if reading the website. I would def. go get a parking decal. its like 20 dollars. better safe than sorry.

They will not issue one for a motorcycle, even if you want to pay for it, and it requires the registration, and your license, and student ID to get a decal. When i was going to TNCC i drove my bike and parked it in regular stalls, never had a problem, no decal.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:57 AM
Scottyk6
Full-time New Guy

Scottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud ofScottyk6 has much to be proud of

I feel retarded now that I know there's a map out there that showed all of this. Thanks for helping me out because of my poor research skills.

But parking in the regular spots does sound appealing, I think I'll ask an officer if that's okay before doing so.