Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Witnessed F&F wreck on Dale Blvd tonight

Old 03-09-2004, 06:17 PM
4SFED4
DSM builder/tuner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4SFED4 is on a distinguished road
Default Witnessed F&F wreck on Dale Blvd tonight

I was on my way home from my parents turning on to Dale Blvd from Rt 1. Behind me was a red 94-97 2 door Integra and a green ~92 4 door Accord racing(I guess you could call it that). I was gonna play, but figured it to be a waste of time considering how long I heard their car before they ever got around me. They passed me before the bridge and the Accord looked stock(no exhaust, wheels etc.) and had 4 people in the car. The Integra had an exhaust and tinted windows(that I could tell) most likely an LS(no VTEC/Special Edition badges and it was pig slow) with only 2 people. I sped up to about 80 just to watch and kept about a 8-10 car gap. They were side by side across the bridge and swerving tward each other(I guess to taunt one another...STUPID). As the came aroung the bend to the light the Accord let the Integra pass so he could swerve around a minivan in the left lane. As they passed under the traffic light I lost sight for a split second. When I seen them again the Accord had lost in and spun around flying off the road onto the median in front of the Kmart. As I was approaching at a rapid rate the F@^K in the minivan slammed on his brakes to check on the morons in the Accord. They appeared to be ok to me because I see everyone inside the car looking at the minivan shinning its lights on them. The Integra hauled ass down Dale Blvd and I just went back to putting home.

These are the morons that f@^k up street racing for everyone else and cause the laws to get tougher and tougher. ASSHOLES
Old 03-09-2004, 06:22 PM
Fuzion
Breeding golddiggers

Fuzion is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Witnessed F&F wreck on Dale Blvd tonight

Originally Posted by 4SFED4
I was on my way home from my parents turning on to Dale Blvd from Rt 1. Behind me was a red 94-97 2 door Integra and a green ~92 4 door Accord racing(I guess you could call it that). I was gonna play, but figured it to be a waste of time considering how long I heard their car before they ever got around me. They passed me before the bridge and the Accord looked stock(no exhaust, wheels etc.) and had 4 people in the car. The Integra had an exhaust and tinted windows(that I could tell) most likely an LS(no VTEC/Special Edition badges and it was pig slow) with only 2 people. I sped up to about 80 just to watch and kept about a 8-10 car gap. They were side by side across the bridge and swerving tward each other(I guess to taunt one another...STUPID). As the came aroung the bend to the light the Accord let the Integra pass so he could swerve around a minivan in the left lane. As they passed under the traffic light I lost sight for a split second. When I seen them again the Accord had lost in and spun around flying off the road onto the median in front of the Kmart. As I was approaching at a rapid rate the F@^K in the minivan slammed on his brakes to check on the morons in the Accord. They appeared to be ok to me because I see everyone inside the car looking at the minivan shinning its lights on them. The Integra hauled ass down Dale Blvd and I just went back to putting home.

These are the morons that f@^k up street racing for everyone else and cause the laws to get tougher and tougher. ASSHOLES
i live in that area...what do you drive?
Old 03-09-2004, 06:24 PM
Ick
Lemme track yo bike

Ick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 4SFED4
Um...yeah. Street racing is street racing, no matter how hard you try to bend it.
Old 03-09-2004, 06:31 PM
4SFED4
DSM builder/tuner

4SFED4 is on a distinguished road

I believe there is a time and place to do some activites, but a street race on Dale Blvd @ 8:30pm or am isn't a wise choice and attracts alot of attention to law enforcement and those that make up the law, especially when a senseless accident happens. Lucky for everyone else on the road only the jackasses were involved.
Old 03-11-2004, 06:38 PM
88mr2sc
Unconfirmed User

88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc

Originally Posted by Ick
Um...yeah. Street racing is street racing, no matter how hard you try to bend it.
yeah street racin is street racin, but you don't have to do dumb shit while racin and end up in a wreck. shit the cops can look at the accident and see the person was goin fast, then put 2 and 2 together. the point is street racin is dangerous enough, people don't need to add more danger by doin dumb stuff on top of it, ruinin it for the rest of us.
Old 03-11-2004, 10:23 PM
VAsol
lolwat

VAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these parts

damn that sux. at least no one was hurt
Old 03-12-2004, 10:53 AM
ImportAngel
Amy

ImportAngel is an unknown quantity at this point

Do your thing...but watch for people on the road....it's the everyday losers who see you coming from behind...and decide to be funny and merge to another lane...people have no idea how fast you are going!!!