Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Looking for a Cobalt SS/TC Black with Tan interior

Old 05-19-2008 | 06:33 PM
2K05GT
Registered Member

2K05GT has disabled reputation
Default Looking for a Cobalt SS/TC Black with Tan interior

This guy pulled on me Sunday with a 2008 Cobalt SS/TC Black with Tan interior, black wheels and Temp tags. I need to find out what he had done to his car, it was quick from 30 - 60mph

I will be at ODS Wednesday Night.
Old 05-19-2008 | 06:51 PM
BeefCake
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake
Default Re: Looking for a Cobalt SS/TC Black with Tan interior

maybe your car is just really slow...
Old 05-19-2008 | 06:53 PM
ISpimpin
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kurazy Kracka
maybe your car is just really slow...
No way, mustangs are supa quick.*

*-Louder = faster right?
Old 05-19-2008 | 07:29 PM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

hey man, thats my daily driven cobalt.

right now i swapped out the supercharger for a gt35r turbo. so far my best trap is 121 mph.
Old 05-20-2008 | 05:39 AM
Jason300zxTT
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

Originally Posted by ISpimpin
No way, mustangs are supa quick.*

*-Louder = faster right?

If that was the case, honda's would win.
Old 05-20-2008 | 06:00 AM
Newbsauce
1.6L Elitist

Newbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 2K05GT
I need to find out what he had done to his car, it was quick from 30 - 60mph
Quick from 30-60? did you all do a 2 second roll or did it take your cars long enough to get from 30 to 60 that you considered it a race?
Old 05-20-2008 | 09:54 AM
OSSHWA
Registered member

OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA

A. SS/TC's are not offered with a tan interior. Only solid black or black w/ body color matched inserts.

B. NOTHING is out for SS/TC's yet....the car was just barely released. Hell, only a few guys on CobaltSS.net have even taken delivery....most are still waiting for them.

C. I own a Cobalt, I'm on CobaltSS.net at any given time just about (4,500 posts and counting), so no use trying to tell me I'm wrong.

D. No "maybe it was an SS/SC" either.....b/c those didn't come with tan interiors either. Only Cobalts to come with tan interiors are LS, LT and LTZ.....all of which have the 2.2 L61 engine, and aren't fast.
Old 05-20-2008 | 09:58 AM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by OSSHWA
A. SS/TC's are not offered with a tan interior. Only solid black or black w/ body color matched inserts.

B. NOTHING is out for SS/TC's yet....the car was just barely released. Hell, only a few guys on CobaltSS.net have even taken delivery....most are still waiting for them.

C. I own a Cobalt, I'm on CobaltSS.net at any given time just about (4,500 posts and counting), so no use trying to tell me I'm wrong.

D. No "maybe it was an SS/SC" either.....b/c those didn't come with tan interiors either. Only Cobalts to come with tan interiors are LS, LT and LTZ.....all of which have the 2.2 L61 engine, and aren't fast.
A) L
B) O
c) L
Old 05-20-2008 | 10:01 AM
ISpimpin
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Newbsauce
Quick from 30-60? did you all do a 2 second roll or did it take your cars long enough to get from 30 to 60 that you considered it a race?
hehe...
Old 05-20-2008 | 11:19 AM
bobbyteenager
Registered Member

bobbyteenager bobbyteenager bobbyteenager bobbyteenager

Originally Posted by OSSHWA

4,500...jesus.

Quick Reply: Looking for a Cobalt SS/TC Black with Tan interior