Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

ideas Please

Old 02-09-2004, 05:27 PM
kshack8386

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kshack8386 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb ideas Please

Alright guys and girls, need some ideas. I got my girl a ring for v-day, but need some ideas on how to give it to her. Suggestions are welcomed!!
Old 02-09-2004, 05:33 PM
Crate
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate
Default Re: ideas Please

im not giving out my idea. im saving it =] sorry.
Old 02-09-2004, 05:38 PM
WhiteVtecB18c1
Banned

WhiteVtecB18c1 is an unknown quantity at this point

teddy bear and tie a ribbon around its neck with the ring on it???

what are some of your current ideas?
Old 02-09-2004, 05:47 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Take her to a nice dinner and the day before talk to a waiter/tress into giving you a wine glass. Make sure that the waiter you talk to is working the next day also. Take the glass s/he gave you and break it carefully in the stem of the glass and then put the ring on the stem and glue the broken stem back together with the ring around the stem of the glass. Then when you are at the resturant on Valentines, order her a glass of wine and the waiter that you made arrangements with will bring out the glass with the ring around the stem of the glass.
Old 02-09-2004, 06:37 PM
goldcivic01
I'm used for Sex.

goldcivic01 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh aren't you just romantic as hell. But, she would have to break the glass to get it off. She wouldn't wanna do that. Or at least my GF wouldn't want to.
Old 02-09-2004, 06:44 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by goldcivic01
oh aren't you just romantic as hell. But, she would have to break the glass to get it off. She wouldn't wanna do that. Or at least my GF wouldn't want to.
Thats exactly why you do it for her and then put it on her finger
Old 02-09-2004, 07:14 PM
LudeDude98
Smee

LudeDude98 LudeDude98 LudeDude98 LudeDude98

so you break glass, cut ur hand, blood goes everywhere, she freaks out, and you have to pay for the wine glass?....itd be funny to try to pull off though
Old 02-10-2004, 04:39 AM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Originally Posted by LudeDude98
so you break glass, cut ur hand, blood goes everywhere, she freaks out, and you have to pay for the wine glass?....itd be funny to try to pull off though
I guess it would all depend on how smoooooth you are! The glass would be pretty easy to break where you already broke it with tools. Glue wouldn't hold that well on glass, just long enough to get the job done.
Old 02-10-2004, 05:48 AM
lindsey
AR ES EX

lindsey has disabled reputation

Normally when you order wine, they bring two empty glasses and pour it at the table. Why not just set the ring in her glass, let her see it before the wine is poured. That way if she doesn't notice it, you can always look over and ask if there is something in her glass. She'll probably see it herself though.
Old 02-10-2004, 05:51 AM
PyAri

PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri

just let her choke on it, she'll eventually figure out there was something in her drink. just kiddin. I like the teddy bear idea.

Quick Reply: ideas Please