Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tonight, Friday 17th...

Old 06-17-2005, 10:22 PM
kirill
Ultraspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kirill has disabled reputation
Default Tonight, Friday 17th...

for those who were there...nice turn out, glad everyone could make it and also glad no rice ever showed up...the owner was cool as shit about the whole deal so it looks like a pretty steady spot to meet. also after leaving we hit up another spot...coupld nice runs...Black Nugget gave a nice try to the red SS...and the hatches...well its a tie either way you look at it. we shall repeat next weekend..tomorrow suppose to rain plus i'm not gonna be able to make it...but if you guys do meet tomorrow...have fun. PM me for details for others who are interested in coming. as of right now i'm thinking next friday around 11ish same spot because 10 was a little early.
Old 06-17-2005, 10:33 PM
StraitLineSpeed
Banned

StraitLineSpeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tonight, Friday 17th...

Yea it was a pretty good turn out..not a lot of bullshit and revvin up...

haha,did yall see that Mustang spin out in the middle of the street??
Old 06-17-2005, 10:42 PM
Black Nugget
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 97eclipse
Black Nugget gave a nice try to the red SS...
actually the red ss was just sort of a third party.. i was mostly looking for the lightly modded black z28. had much better shifting with the top off the car, but car ran much better with the top on.
Oh well, had a fun night.
Old 06-17-2005, 10:51 PM
StraitLineSpeed
Banned

Originally Posted by Black Nugget
actually the red ss was just sort of a third party.. i was mostly looking for the lightly modded black z28. had much better shifting with the top off the car, but car ran much better with the top on.
Oh well, had a fun night.

so what exactly happened on that run? i just saw yall leave and come back
Old 06-18-2005, 12:06 AM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

dont know but congrats to the fucks out there last weekend that left garbage at the lot at kroger.whe the cops rolled throught onight they said it was because the lot was left covered in trash last weekend that now the owner said they can enforce the no trespassing policy on the property.and sadly there was a security gaurd that ended the drifting early
Old 06-18-2005, 12:09 AM
cole
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

yeah that shit sucked, was funny as shit to see everyone bounce out mad quick though, hahaha. i cant wait for tomorrow....NEW RUBBER!
Old 06-18-2005, 04:38 AM
Dang Yo
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

i had fun.. the mustang at the offical meet spot was a dumb fuck. first come by reving and dropping gears and seriously not going anywhere. then he came BACK by reving in between 2 cars and ended up doing a 180 in the middle of the road almost hitting 2 cars and the median. honestly it would have been awesome to see him hit the median because im sure that people would have went over there and laught in his face

domestic ricers BOO
Old 06-18-2005, 06:30 AM
StraitLineSpeed
Banned

that was pretty cool though when ultraspeed rolled up like 10 deep to the races...just about all turbo'd hondas ahaha

so drive..wheres the meetup tonite?
Old 06-18-2005, 06:42 AM
ritz
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Originally Posted by StraitLineSpeed
that was pretty cool though when ultraspeed rolled up like 10 deep to the races...just about all turbo'd hondas ahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 06-18-2005, 06:45 AM
ONEFLYAZN
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

hahahha, lol at your sig joe, tight.

Quick Reply: Tonight, Friday 17th...