Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Pep Boys

Old 06-18-2005, 11:55 AM
Anubis
I Used Condom #6969

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anubis Anubis Anubis Anubis Anubis Anubis
Default Pep Boys

I seem to remember that someone in here works at Pep Boys? I need warranty work done on my alternator (again) and was wondering if there were any hookups as far as price or getting it done quickly.
Old 06-18-2005, 12:08 PM
themacuser.org
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Pep Boys

Shawn and Ritz did. Neither do anymore.
Old 06-18-2005, 01:01 PM
MGBRaceman
Iridium V

MGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond reputeMGBRaceman has a reputation beyond repute

I used to work there, no longer.
Old 06-18-2005, 03:05 PM
BCisme
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme

Anubis, why the fuck havent i heard from you?
Old 06-18-2005, 04:14 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Anubis
I seem to remember that someone in here works at Pep Boys? I need warranty work done on my alternator (again) and was wondering if there were any hookups as far as price or getting it done quickly.
That shit should be under warranty.. Take it there demand to fix this shit now and do it right this time.. Isnt this the 4th fucking problem you've had with this?
Old 06-18-2005, 04:43 PM
Anubis
I Used Condom #6969

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
That shit should be under warranty.. Take it there demand to fix this shit now and do it right this time.. Isnt this the 4th fucking problem you've had with this?
Yeah but I still gotta pay for labor :-/

I wish I had a flaming mustang dirving mechanic friend who coulda done it for me. They said they'd replace the part but labor is only covered within 6 months.
Old 06-18-2005, 05:10 PM
To0C0oL
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Anubis
Yeah but I still gotta pay for labor :-/

I wish I had a flaming mustang dirving mechanic friend who coulda done it for me. They said they'd replace the part but labor is only covered within 6 months.
Thats bullshit.. Youve already paid for the labor once and that shit didnt fix it after what, 3 times now? Bring that shit to me when you get a chance..
Old 06-18-2005, 06:38 PM
Anubis
I Used Condom #6969

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
Thats bullshit.. Youve already paid for the labor once and that shit didnt fix it after what, 3 times now? Bring that shit to me when you get a chance..
I already dropped it off dude, I gotta have my car tomorrow. But I'll def. let you run a diagnostic on it.
Old 06-18-2005, 06:48 PM
shawn22
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

We're car people.
Old 06-18-2005, 07:31 PM
Shadow

Shadow has disabled reputation

Get loud in the store. I did and they paid for everything including labor.

Quick Reply: Pep Boys