Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

NASA Event at VIR this weekend

Old 07-28-2003, 02:25 PM
racerns
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
racerns is a jewel in the roughracerns is a jewel in the roughracerns is a jewel in the roughracerns is a jewel in the rough
Default NASA Event at VIR this weekend

Anyone here going? I will be there instructing. If anyone needs a place to stay I have a room with 2 double beds and would be willing to split it with someone if you are looking for a place to stay.
Old 07-28-2003, 02:30 PM
trip
///m thrizzle

trip has disabled reputation

I will be there in group 1! I already have a place to stay but appreciate the offer.

white 95 m3 #143
trip
Old 07-28-2003, 06:10 PM
FlimFlam
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

I'll be there with friends running his Grigg's prepared Mustang GT for a HPDE. Also going to see a friend run in American Iron. If i see either of your cars i'll try to introduce myself.

-Kevin
Old 07-28-2003, 10:53 PM
lightningd
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

i was thinking about going with beno, but it's an ODR weekend so i have to be there for the team.
Old 08-01-2003, 08:23 AM
trip
///m thrizzle

im leaving now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-04-2003, 07:16 AM
racerns
Instructor

racerns is a jewel in the roughracerns is a jewel in the roughracerns is a jewel in the roughracerns is a jewel in the rough

Hey Trip I saw you on the ride home yesterday. I was in the blue Tahoe towing the Camaro. What run group were you in?

Edit: I see now you were in group one. Was this your first time at VIR?

Last edited by racerns; 08-04-2003 at 07:20 AM.
Old 08-04-2003, 08:36 AM
trip
///m thrizzle

Second but first on north course... I had an amazing time and this event really helped me come to some of the limits of myself driving my car. I learned a ton, rode in some amazing vehicles with awesome drivers and just had an overall great time like always. I cant wait to continue and develope as a good driver.

I saw your car and walked over to it on the parking area but you werent there. I was in the lightweight white e36 m3 (with porsche brakes, h and rs and r compounds -james and jerry) and i saw you run off at hogpin but everything looked ok. I was following my dad going 9875409837497mph coming home so i tried to slow down cause i though that was you and i saw the car and knew it was so I gave you a thumbs up.
Old 08-04-2003, 09:54 AM
98sr20ve
Mr. Inconspicuous

98sr20ve is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NASA Event at VIR this weekend

I saw you from the passenger seat of a couple cars during the Group 4 runs. You and your car were fast. Nice stuff.
Old 08-04-2003, 12:58 PM
racerns
Instructor

Trip: I had 2 students this weekend so I was kept pretty busy. All I did to the car in Hog Pen was get it dirty I was just showing my student what not to do ...yea that it. I think I remember you passing my group 1 student. He was in a red Cobra convertible. It was only his second time on track ever so he was pretty conservative.

98sr20ve: Thanks, I was having alot of fun out there this weekend. I had some real good runs with a few Turbo Porsches.

PS: anyone know what happened to the sigs
Old 08-04-2003, 02:26 PM
98sr20ve
Mr. Inconspicuous

98sr20ve is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by racerns
I was having alot of fun out there this weekend. I had some real good runs with a few Turbo Porsches.
Maybe you remember zooming past my car in the instructors group when I let Scott drive it during HPDE4 sunday morning.

Quick Reply: NASA Event at VIR this weekend