Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

okay hows the honda scene here?

Old 10-17-2009 | 03:08 PM
ej1foo
Registered Member

ej1foo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default okay hows the honda scene here?

okay im new to the area and i dont really see a lot of hondas like i used to.im from cali so im used to seeing them ALL the time...found out about the site thru a coworker sooo ya.were all the honda meets if any?
Old 10-17-2009 | 03:25 PM
DoriSha
Patriarch BigCock

DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha
Default Re: okay hows the honda scene here?

thats about the only event left this season where you'll find any hondas dude. other than that there's usually the Dick's Meet [no homo, lol] on the prince william county parkway near the mall. or the Chick Filet meat in dulles next to the Lowe's.

But to be honest, theres mostly pretty ricer Hondas, as well as domestics ridin around, all the fast cars are mostly garage kept. A damn shame.
Old 10-17-2009 | 03:32 PM
phyber
Reef tank addict

phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber

there won't be any gay Phase 2 shit here either
Old 10-17-2009 | 03:37 PM
ej1foo
Registered Member

Originally Posted by phyber
there won't be any gay Phase 2 shit here either
well its a cali thing i suppose but its too expensive too have a car like that...well thanks do cause i miss latenight parkin lot pimpin...are the dudes with domestics aholes? cause all the ones back west are douchebags!!
Old 10-17-2009 | 03:45 PM
DoriSha
Patriarch BigCock

DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha

Originally Posted by ej1foo
well its a cali thing i suppose but its too expensive too have a car like that...well thanks do cause i miss latenight parkin lot pimpin...are the dudes with domestics aholes? cause all the ones back west are douchebags!!
well i myself have been accused of being a crackhead drunk, i mean it really depends on how u approach people, whether they're driving an import or domestic doesn't seem to matter. they're either walking abortions or their chill. just gotta go out and meet em. lol
Old 10-17-2009 | 03:54 PM
ej1foo
Registered Member

lol true true...just all the shit i get for loving hondas you know doesnt end just cause theres a shit load of honda fan boys..but what about part shops that are just honda dedicated?
Old 10-17-2009 | 04:08 PM
DoriSha
Patriarch BigCock

Originally Posted by ej1foo
lol true true...just all the shit i get for loving hondas you know doesnt end just cause theres a shit load of honda fan boys..but what about part shops that are just honda dedicated?
their pretty scattered...and every shop has its good and bad press. i can only think of 2 off the top of my head right now, theres InlinePro and Hybrid Garage.
Old 10-17-2009 | 04:14 PM
POS DSM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

I believe Hybrid Garage is no longer...I heard their dyno got repo'd lol. I think B&T motorsports in lorton does hondas
Old 10-17-2009 | 04:17 PM
Twenty5psi
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

the scene is dope, check out da dudes dat go by da name team sweetleaf for the dopest rydes in da area, oh and biggie > jewpac
Old 10-17-2009 | 04:29 PM
R.King
Banned

R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King

sick ass honda crew called TPH, real standup guys

Quick Reply: okay hows the honda scene here?