Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Any of you NOVA heads Have used a Buddy Club Spec II on your car?

Old 10-05-2005 | 07:32 AM
BeeBeeOne
Registered Member

BeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any of you NOVA heads Have used a Buddy Club Spec II on your car?

If so how are the cops towards it with a silencer in. Since its not one of those big Mufflered exhausts and seems very discrete i doubht they would care much. Although i know its pretty loud thats hwy im asking if any of you guys have used it with the silencer in and how the cops reacted with it.

Technically all it really is is just straight piping coming from a resonator. LOL
Old 10-05-2005 | 07:39 AM
reallycooleg
15 seconds is fast

reallycooleg has disabled reputation
Default Re: Any of you NOVA heads Have used a Buddy Club Spec II on your car?

anything aftermarket and loud the cops tend to care...just try not to draw attention to it..if possble..i got tickets when i had my stock b-pipe and a 5-zigen over axle muffler...wasnt that loud...but it didnt matter...GL
Old 10-05-2005 | 07:48 AM
BeeBeeOne
Registered Member

BeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond repute

True, But this is a really discrete muffler, its almost like the two pipes that mustangs use. But with out the slash cut tips.

Does anyone one have direct advice who have owned a buddy club spec II?
Old 10-05-2005 | 08:44 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

i heard its really loud, i wanted one for the R, but iunno
Old 10-05-2005 | 08:49 AM
BeeBeeOne
Registered Member

Gonna go with one fuck it. LOL I just want to know how cops are going to react though. LOL
Old 10-06-2005 | 09:22 PM
gear
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

to me the world sport by apexi is more worth it, it looks stock, sounds stock, but performs like a race exhaust... why go with anything else.
Old 10-07-2005 | 04:29 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

Originally Posted by BeeBeeOne
Gonna go with one fuck it. LOL I just want to know how cops are going to react though. LOL
please follow up, i been wanting that exhaust also for my teg, if you paint it black i dont think you would be hassled much
Old 10-07-2005 | 05:43 AM
Junon
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

Originally Posted by gear
to me the world sport by apexi is more worth it, it looks stock, sounds stock, but performs like a race exhaust... why go with anything else.
yes. if you want to be discreet, i also highly recommend the worldsport.
Old 10-07-2005 | 05:47 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

Originally Posted by LD S13
yes. if you want to be discreet, i also highly recommend the worldsport.
eh, thats what ppl said about my comptech, i got two tickets for it, my boy got two tickets on his world sport, however i had a hyper medalion simlar to world sport and never got a pulled for it, but that was back in 01
Old 10-07-2005 | 08:58 AM
BeeBeeOne
Registered Member

Yea i'll update this bitch When i get it.

Quick Reply: Any of you NOVA heads Have used a Buddy Club Spec II on your car?