Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Clutch installation?

Old 10-01-2004, 05:42 PM
chinabuddie
whatever ho.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these parts
Default Clutch installation?

Anyone know a good shop in the northern virginia area that installs aftermarket clutches? My car is a 95 Eclipse GST.. stock clutch is slipping.. looking to get the ACT 2100 clutch system. I would try to install it with my friends.. but I am a college student and I work 30 hours a week. I dont have a whole day to kill on working on my car. And by reputable shop.. I mean one that knows 100% what they are doing and wont fuck up my clutch/transmission and all that good stuff. thanks.
Old 10-01-2004, 05:59 PM
KPWSavestheDay

KPWSavestheDay has disabled reputation
Default Re: Clutch installation?

Ultimate in Sterling. Brian and Mike are good guys.

-T
Old 10-01-2004, 06:33 PM
chinabuddie
whatever ho.

chinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by KPWSavestheDay
Ultimate in Sterling. Brian and Mike are good guys.

-T
Travis,
do they do DSMs? I dont want people who usually work on Hondas and stuff that have never touched a 4g63 before to work on my car :x
Old 10-01-2004, 07:50 PM
KPWSavestheDay

KPWSavestheDay has disabled reputation

They had two dsms at the shop last time I was there, as well as a twin turbo 350z and a custom turbo set up on some kind of new awd volvo...not sure what it is called. I've never actually seen a Honda at their shop ever.

-T
Old 10-01-2004, 08:21 PM
chinabuddie
whatever ho.

They had two dsms at the shop last time I was there, as well as a twin turbo 350z and a custom turbo set up on some kind of new awd volvo...not sure what it is called. I've never actually seen a Honda at their shop ever.

-T
do you have a website or phone number for them? if not I'm gonna call extreme or machv.. already emailed them.. but if they dont email me back i'll call. i need a new clutch ASAP and I dont want stock.
Old 10-01-2004, 08:37 PM
RBSTANG

RBSTANG has disabled reputation

Im not sure if this is right but the new AWD Volvo i believe your talking about is the Volvo S60R and it comes turbocharged pushing 300 HP and 290 some TQ this has nothing to do with the clutch installation but incase you were wondering what the vehicle was. Im almost positive thats the car your talking about.
Old 10-01-2004, 09:12 PM
StreetRacer69
Registered Member

StreetRacer69 has disabled reputation

MachV which specializes in DSM's and Ultimate are combined in the same shop recently as some of you may know and they know there shit. I would bring it by them and have them do it, much props and good guys.

-T
One of the DSM's was prolly mine if it was a 1/2 white 1/2 black talon, when they ported and polished my head and those cars were in there at the time. But they do honda's as well, they built a street prelude w/ over 500hp and I've seen a S2000 and CRX there before too. If you have a car, ultimate will built it, anything from the 427 cobra I saw in there to a simple honda. I'm thinking of having them do my internal build on my GN.
Old 10-01-2004, 09:15 PM
StreetRacer69
Registered Member

StreetRacer69 has disabled reputation

Oh yeah and there number is (703)435-5000 if you want to reach them.
Old 10-01-2004, 10:30 PM
chinabuddie
whatever ho.

cool, appreciate it
Old 10-01-2004, 10:32 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

ARFabrication is good, a bit far for you though

Quick Reply: Clutch installation?