Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

2006 Volkswagen Jetta TDI

Old 05-31-2011 | 02:48 PM
Jack SER
Registered member

Jack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the rough
Default 2006 Volkswagen Jetta TDI

SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD! SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD! SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD! SOLD!SOLD!

Name: Jack
Means of contact: Call/Text at (804)839-2301, or PM
Price: $9,000; Trade value $11,000

Description:

I am offering a 2006 Volkswagen Jetta TDI with a 5 speed manual and 174,xxx miles(going up). The car has a Campanella White exterior and a Pure Beige interior. It has a 1.9l turbo diesel engine. I have achieved no less than 38mpg driving this car. You can contact me for the VIN number.

The Volkswagen has been well maintained by myself and Perception Motor Werks. Since I purchased the car with 145,000 miles in August of 2010, it has required nothing more than scheduled maintenance and 2 wheel bearings. This car runs strong, and shifts through the gears fine with no grinds or flaws. The clutch is strong and has plenty of life left in it. The paint is in good shape, still glossy and beautiful. The car has relatively new tires with good tread on them. The front end has a few dings and rock chips, but not many considering the highway miles that are on the car. The windshield does have a crack in it, but it doesn't interfere with my field of vision while driving it. The price has been adjusted for the crack in the windshield. All body panels are straight, and in good shape. The trunk and all doors open and close as they should. The wheels are straight, with no bends; but they do have a little bit of curb rash. The interior is in great shape. He leather is nice and supple, with no tears, wrinkles, scuffs, or flaws. The carpet is in good shape with 1 small stain underneath the driver seat, and no tears. The dash has no cracks. The sunglass holder does hang down from time to time, but it never bothered me. The handles on the doors do show wear, but are not in bad shape.

This was a nicely optioned car when it came from the factory. It features basic climate control, power mirrors, a tilt and telescoping wheel, driver and passenger lumbar support, daytime running lamps, rear vents, a power driver seat, power steering, dual heated exterior mirrors, a digital info center, power windows, power locks, cruise control, and a 6 disc Mp3 changer in the dash.

I have done a few things to the car. I have replaced many of the lights in the past few months. I have put new tires on it, and they have no more than 10k miles on them. I have replaced all the factory speakers with Memphis components. I have also removed the factory carpeted floor mats and ordered the Monster Mat kit from Volkswagen. So, the car features all weather floormats which have kept the carpet free of all sorts of muck.

I have enjoyed owning this car, and like most reviews, I highly recommend it. I am only selling it because I no longer commute as far and would like to upgrade to a BMW. Trades are accepted, but I am only interested in very clean vehicles. I would prefer it be a BMW, but I will entertain most offers. Blue book value for this car is $9,170. Volkswagen diesels are worth their weight in gold in this economy, so I think $9,000 is more than fair for the condition that it is it. The price has been adjusted for the car's minor flaws, so negotiations should be kept to a minium. The trade value of my car is $11,000; so if you are offering a trade its value should be close to that. Thank you for your time, and I will be glad to respond to any questions or comments as soon as possible. Please respect my for sale thread and if you have any problems with it, I would prefer to deal with them in a PM rather than by cluttering my thread up. Thanks again.

General Information
  • Milage- 174,xxx(going up)
  • Exterior Condition- Good Overall, Crack in windshield, Minor curb rash
  • Interior Condition- Good Overall, Minor wear, Sunglass holder falls sometimes, Stain underneath of drivers seat
  • VIN- I will give a VIN to interested buyers
  • Modifications- Memphis speakers, All Weather Mats
  • Service- Perception Motor Werks

Pictures:

Find more pictures at My Photobucket
Or text me and I will go outside and send you a MMS of any specific part of the car

SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD! SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!

Last edited by Jack SER; 06-01-2011 at 11:57 AM.
Old 05-31-2011 | 07:50 PM
jarid224
Registered Member

jarid224 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2006 Volkswagen Jetta TDI

Got the 01 blazer xtreme
Old 06-01-2011 | 04:07 AM
Jack SER
Registered member

Jack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the roughJack SER is a jewel in the rough

I would need a rather large amount of cash from you in addition to your blazer...
Old 06-01-2011 | 04:21 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

STEAL! wow, wish i had the cash

car isn't even broken in yet!
Old 06-01-2011 | 04:47 AM
Jack SER
Registered member

I wish you had the cash too. Its a great car, I am just looking to upgrade to something bigger. BMW, diesel Merc, diesel Passat, something along those lines.
Old 06-01-2011 | 11:57 AM
Jack SER
Registered member

SOLD! Close it up.