Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

I need help with some body work in NOVA

Old 11-18-2007, 07:22 PM
alphaq1888
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alphaq1888 has disabled reputation
Default I need help with some body work in NOVA

Hey,

Well Long story short I need help with some body work. I'm horrible at it and i need a good and reputable place around here. I pretty much need my front bumper sanded and painted, Upper radiator support bar bent back or replaced, and drivers side fender redone as well. I drive a 99 prelude SH In NightHawk Black Pearl...I just want a Good job and a fair price.

I got an Estimate at T&J auto Body in Alexandria and they wanted $600 just to bend that support bar back. I was hoping if anyone here has any good suggestions. I've looked through the resource threads on here and Preludepower.com and nothing.

Also has anyone around here used anyone of these three shops

1) Auto Body of Vienna
2) Olde Towne Auto Body and Paint
3) Auto Detailing by Like New Detailing

Any information to help me out is greatly appreciated. Also if anyone on here does body work and can give me a good deal please let me know. Thank you in advance

Hazem
Old 11-18-2007, 08:05 PM
ForcedFedTeg
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts
Default Re: I need help with some body work in NOVA

you might want to try posting this in the NOVA section. but i know a couple poeple that work for craftsman autobody in sterling and leesburg. They do pretty good work.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:12 AM
helikz2k
Registered Member

helikz2k has disabled reputation
Default Re: I need help with some body work in NOVA

My boy Rob runs Craftsman in the burg.

They do solid work, but I wouldn't have them paint if you're looking for high grade aftermarket spray, HoK, Flake, etc.

They do fine OEM work though.