Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Honda repair shop

Old 10-06-2004, 06:28 PM
Kioller
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kioller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Honda repair shop

Ok i live in chesapeake, and i had a problem with my lights a lil while ago... well i still have it, but the turn signals didnt work and the cluster didnt light up. figured i would get it fixed after a while, well now nothin IN the cluster works at all, speedo, tach, everything. jsut went out tonight. and its time to get it fixed. i am figuring its all electrical. where do you guys think is the best place to take it to, and get it fixed. i know a honda dealership would prolly work, where is the closest one to greenbrier mall. but if you guys might know of a good shop, that you would take your car too, if you had a problem you couldnt fix, where would it be, thanks for any help.
Old 10-06-2004, 06:44 PM
ThsPoq
Thig Digged

ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq
Default Re: Honda repair shop

blinker fluid, no doubt. Make sure you get synthetic though, your lights will blink ALOT smoother, possibly faster if youre lucky
Old 10-06-2004, 07:48 PM
Kioller
Registered Member

Kioller is an unknown quantity at this point

Blinker Fluid?? WOW if i had known it was that easy i woulda gotten it fixed earlier. then again you think you could come and help me change mine, not really experienced at the whole fluids thing, or you could jsut gimme a full lube job, ya know come clean my pipes.
Old 10-06-2004, 07:55 PM
MaverickGTP

MaverickGTP has disabled reputation

it could have been the flux capacitor, you got lucky.
Old 10-06-2004, 08:40 PM
gear
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

the most halarious thread EVER.
Old 10-07-2004, 04:17 AM
00lude
"Without Limit"

00lude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kioller
Ok i live in chesapeake, and i had a problem with my lights a lil while ago... well i still have it, but the turn signals didnt work and the cluster didnt light up. figured i would get it fixed after a while, well now nothin IN the cluster works at all, speedo, tach, everything. jsut went out tonight. and its time to get it fixed. i am figuring its all electrical. where do you guys think is the best place to take it to, and get it fixed. i know a honda dealership would prolly work, where is the closest one to greenbrier mall. but if you guys might know of a good shop, that you would take your car too, if you had a problem you couldnt fix, where would it be, thanks for any help.
If I have a standard repair/service item I don't have time to deal with (or don't want to), I use.

Accuracy Auto (only Honda and Acura)
111 Gainsborough Sq.
Chesapeake
548-9227

Good work, good guys, and good prices.
Ask for Terry
(behind McDonalds on Battlefield, near hospital)
Old 10-07-2004, 04:49 AM
BLUE ICE
whats hood?

BLUE ICE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gear
the most halarious thread EVER.

you must not read very many threads then. I'm yeah it's funny, but far from the best.

and since everyone feels like being a dick of a real car question, try calling 757-547-2888 and see what they say, if not there is an acura dealship right there at greenbrier and military, they would do it, but it will cost you an arm and a leg.

Last edited by BLUE ICE; 10-07-2004 at 04:55 AM.
Old 10-07-2004, 06:15 AM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

troubleshoot it in your driveway.............
Old 10-07-2004, 06:58 AM
gear
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

Originally Posted by BLUE ICE
you must not read very many threads then. I'm yeah it's funny, but far from the best.

and since everyone feels like being a dick of a real car question, try calling 757-547-2888 and see what they say, if not there is an acura dealship right there at greenbrier and military, they would do it, but it will cost you an arm and a leg.
i read many threads...this one just struck me as funny. its not really the funniest thread ever. thats impossible.....
Old 10-07-2004, 08:56 AM
vasponger
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

i dont get why him, nothing he posted was showing that he was stupid, even the 3rd post he knew it was a joke, and they continue?? i think noobs who joke people desereve 10 lashings untill they been here for 2-3months. i mean he hit the nail on the head with the lights being an electrical problem but after 1 joke and he called it out, its kinda pointless to continue... but maybe thats what they teach the hippies at vwc that drive old people cars.

Last edited by vasponger; 10-07-2004 at 08:58 AM.

Quick Reply: Honda repair shop