Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Checkered Flag Porsche

Old 10-18-2007, 04:24 PM
TheGentleArt
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt
Thumbs down Checkered Flag Porsche

My friend went there to have a service done on his porsche, he needed a ride so he could drive his car home, and not have to get another car home. Anywho, we get there, and we look at a few on the lot, not one sales person even looked our way, we go the the service desk, this bitch had the biggest fucking attitude EVER. She was possibly the rudest person i have ever encountered in customer service. Also Francis ( im not lieing ) the service manager told him he had to pay for the services before they were done since he had an extended warranty, because waiting on the fax to come back from the warranty company cause him a back up? WTF, they were the rudest bunch of cock bags ever, i will never buy a vehicle or have one serviced from any checkered flag dealer, ever. Lol, and i was looking to get a car =/ lol@them.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Al_P
Registered Member

Al_P has disabled reputation
Default Re: Checkered Flag Porsche

thats fucked up ive never heard any dealer do that....whatever service you requested must have been worth a fortune but then again they have the right to not return you your car until you pay so why worry wtf
Old 10-18-2007, 04:32 PM
TheGentleArt
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Originally Posted by Al_P
thats fucked up ive never heard any dealer do that....whatever service you requested must have been worth a fortune but then again they have the right to not return you your car until you pay so why worry wtf
I know lol, it wasn't that he couldn't pay for it, but he has a warranty for a reason, Steve got him to wait, and the warranty paid, over 500 for an MAF, 800 total with diagnostic/inspection. I figure if you are getting that kind of coin, for simple fixes, at least be hospitible /shrug.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:06 PM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

I bought a car from them and yea they where kind of snobs. They waited like 15 min before anyone would even talk to me. Then this one younger guy came up to me and asked me if I needed any help and I told him " nope I just needed him to get started on the paper work on this car " he looked at me like I was crazy and all of the other ass bags up there where all pissed off because they told my dealer (that I was working with) that they just thought I was looking and I dint have any money. I never had any problem when I went up there any time after that. I guess because they knew I would buy. Did your friend buy the car from there?
Old 10-19-2007, 07:50 AM
S2K_Guy
AKA: SHY_GUY

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

Snobs dude, I went to Acura on Jefferson looking for my little brother's first car and we got out of the car and this woman looked at us, and was like, "Can I help you?" like we were lost or something. I said, "Yeah, we're looking for his first car" She said, "OK, let's get him pre-approved." I said, "Are you fucking stupid, does he look old enough to have credit history?? The old man is taking up the bill, and he has an immaculate credit history." She said, "Oh, well let me show you around."

I hate when you get that stuff when you are young, looking for my S2000 was hell.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:40 AM
dave22
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Originally Posted by shy_guy98ex
Snobs dude, I went to Acura on Jefferson...
That's not CF.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:47 AM
vmspionage
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

My sister went there to buy a car and the first thing out of the salesman's mouth was "what makes you think you can afford this car?" For the record she's a pharmacist and could afford anything on the lot short of a Carrera GT. Needless to say she ended up buying a BMW from Casey.
Old 10-19-2007, 09:14 AM
SHOFEAR94
OG from 2000

SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94

Shit went downhill after Shirley Carmenzind (sp?) left. She was my sales associate who sold me my 2002 Lexus that I bought there in 2005. She was extremely helpful and not judgemental about whether I could afford a car or not. Granted, this was a used car for $30,000 and not a $100,000 Porsche. Still, the golden rule for car salesman is you don't know anything about this person's ability to buy a car just based on what they drive up in or how they are dressed. My roommate told me when he worked at RK a woman pulled up in a Dodge Aries and was poorly dressed and no one wanted to help her. Turns out she had just been awarded like a $900,000 insurance settlement and paid cash for a new Vette.

So your friend pulled up in a Porsche and they still didnt give a shit? Is it an old ragged one or something?

Last edited by SHOFEAR94; 10-19-2007 at 09:17 AM.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:18 AM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

I had shitty experience at CF VW, however I went looking at Jags and Audi and the saleswoman was great. She showed me a pretty nice Jag S Type with 28k on it. She was helping me before I got 10 steps away from my car and I told her I wasn't buying for 6 months to a year.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:34 PM
TheGentleArt
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Originally Posted by SHOFEAR94
So your friend pulled up in a Porsche and they still didnt give a shit? Is it an old ragged one or something?
Nope, its not a carrera but its an 01 Boxster S, with the upgraded brakes etc. It isn't baller, but still, wtf? lol. Oh and they might of thought it was his moms car because she offered to pay for the service he was getting as a bday present lol@them, i guess the sales guys were made a 21 year old owns a Porsche and they can only sell them sad face for them.

Quick Reply: Checkered Flag Porsche