Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

VW Golf R32

Old 12-23-2006, 02:13 PM
Totmacher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Totmacher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default VW Golf R32

So my friend stoped by today and had a pretty sick car in my driveway. He traded in his jetta for a Golf R32. I remember reading awhile back that something like only 1700-2000 hit the US shores. I have to say the car is extreamley clean looking. it's got like 32k miles and I think he paid 28k for it. I'm not to fond of that price tag, but if this car really is that rare then so be it. Anyway I'm gena try to drag his ass out to the local meets, but I told him I hope he enjoys the car stock because with that car payment he ain't doing shit anytime soon!

props to VW for making a sick car, but shame on you for limiting the production...
Old 12-23-2006, 04:17 PM
euro sport
I wupped Batmans ass

euro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to alleuro sport is a name known to all
Default Re: VW Golf R32

What color and interior (cloth or leather)?

I just sold my R32 a few months ago. Very very very nice car IMO. Great power from the factory and the Haldex AWD is phenominal. I will say that 28k is way too much for an R32 with that many miles, unless it was already was boosted. Just take a quick peek at the VWVortex R32 classifieds and see what people are willing to sell theirs for. Be sure your friend does his own Carfax check on that car to make sure it wasn't in an accident.

BTW, 5000 R32's made it to our shores, give or take a few.
Old 12-23-2006, 04:39 PM
turbowho
Banned

turbowho is an unknown quantity at this point

did he buy the silver one at greenbrier?
Old 12-24-2006, 01:39 AM
Totmacher

Totmacher is an unknown quantity at this point

yup silver with black interier, and I'm almost positive he got it from greenbrier, I think when he told me 28k that was after financing, all he had down was he traded in his jetta for like 5k. i knwo he said 7% interest (ouch). He's happy though, to each his own. yeah before I read this thread i did a quick search and came across the vwvortex forum. I must say they do a good job organizing it.
Old 12-24-2006, 07:35 AM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Great cars, but GB VW took him to the cleaners on the sale. I paid $26,700 for mine brand new.
Old 12-24-2006, 07:36 AM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Oh yeah, tell him to get a GIAC chip, GHL intake ($400 for both) and do the flapper mod if not already done. That netted me easy mid 13 second quarter mile times.