Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

ls swap into ek. ac issues. help please

Old 02-28-2010 | 08:06 PM
bden
Registered Member

bden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud of
Default ls swap into ek. ac issues. help please

im trying to get my ac hooked up in my ek with ls swap. i've heard about using a p7j or a p54 bracket but with no evidence. i have the single cam compressor but dont have anyway to bolt it up. i also have the ls ac compressor and can bolt it up but my lines dont match up. any help would be appreciated. thanks
Old 03-01-2010 | 05:18 PM
bden
Registered Member

bden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud ofbden has much to be proud of
Default Re: ls swap into ek. ac issues. help please

any body know anything???
Old 03-01-2010 | 05:39 PM
markj
Not Yet

markj has disabled reputation

i just put a gsr in my ek the front to bolts lined up on the d series compressor so i used the compressor the was ont the car so all the lines would still work and you can put the bottom bolt on and use a washer to grab the rear of the compressor
Old 03-02-2010 | 03:40 PM
LoveMyLS
ItIsWhatItIs

LoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond reputeLoveMyLS has a reputation beyond repute

i have ls swap and have the ls bracket and comp. i used the ls high side hose and connected to fitting above radiator. used the ej low side line but took it to hose shop and had them cut it in half and put on a swivel fitting. it needs do a 180. charged and it works awesome.
Old 03-03-2010 | 07:38 AM
lsegcoupe
Registered member

lsegcoupe has disabled reputation

just order the bracket from honda from a b16 delsol. its like a 100 bucks.