Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Cycle tickets

Old 02-07-2006 | 08:00 AM
Bustadust
Registered Member

Bustadust can only hope to improve
Default Cycle tickets

Tell me your police chase/ticket stories... on a motorcycle of course, or if you have a crazy car story u can tell that too......
The stupidest thing i ever did was get caught in 88/35, in my stealth....was racing a truck 3am in the mourning. Cop never showed up to court tho and it got droped. (cop also never saw the truck)
Old 02-07-2006 | 09:35 AM
CBR600F4
Va Beach Coast Rider

CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4 CBR600F4
Default Re: Cycle tickets

Had a cop pace me down Ferrel Pkwy at night; he didn't have any lights on.........I mean; no lights. Headlights; nothing.

Pulled me over and called for backup. I bullshitted with a fine ass chick cop who showed up as the back up. She owned a sportbike herself so we had allot to talk about.

Went to court with a lawyer and got off scot free.

Had a cop follow me from Indian River/64 all the way to Damneck. I raced a car and got pulled. Cop never saw the other car so he didn't know I was racing. He said he followed me because he knew that the temptation was too great NOT to speed on a sportbike.

Once he saw the race scrubs on the bike he started asking me about racing. We bullshitted for 1/2 hour and he let me off.

Deep in Pungo got pulled for running a stop sign. Tough to explain online; but it was crap. I pulled out of a parking lot and didn't come to a complete stop before continuing down the road. Both me and a buddy were pulled.

This guy was the most backwoods/hick cop I've ever seen. Me and my buddy gave him our licenses and military ID'.s Once he saw the ID's he let us go saying; and I quote, "I love you Navy boys, go on, get out of here."

Had a black bike almost kill me merging into the offramp for Chesepeak Blvd. He crossed the solid white line and barely got into the offramp in time to exit.

I got pulled over by a cop in a van right after I crossed over Little Creek. He thought I was the bike on the highway.

I told him I wasn't and that this was bullshit. As I was trying to explain to him that it wasn't me, the same bike rode right by us.

He let me go.

Riding behind a dumptruck going down Oceana. Cop pulled me over for speeding. I told him I was following a dump truck and going with the flow of traffick. He said he didn't care and gave me a ticket.

I got my bike dyno'd and I was 5mph off at 55mph. (I went -1 tooth on the front sprocket) I brought the info to court and got off.

Out on the Roller Coaster (as we Coasties like to call it) deep in NC. I was near the back of the group (about 30 of us) when a cop pulled out of nowhere. There was only one bike behind me. I started following the speed limit signs that are in yellow for safety; and that are allot lower than the normal posted speed.

Cop pulled my buddy over behind me for going too slow. I pulled over as well. Cop didn't ticket us, but he knew why we were going that slow.........blocking him from all the other riders.

Riding through Pungo when this asshat steps out into the middle of the street with his arms outstretched as if to get some of us to stop. There was about 30 of us.

We all just rode right by him.

When we got to one of our stops a cop shows up asking us why we were speeding through the streets, saying someone phoned in a complaint. We asked him why a guy walked out into the middle of the road trying to make someone wreck. It helps having two Military Chiefs who are both MSF instructors along for the ride when crap like that happens.

Cop shot the shit with us for about 20min's and took off.

Here's the pic I took:
Old 02-07-2006 | 10:55 AM
DC4INTEGRA

DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA DC4INTEGRA

good stuff ive had a few of the same experiences....
Old 02-07-2006 | 11:20 AM
The real Ryan
Type-R; Tight Car

The real Ryan has disabled reputation

Damn CBR.. I have been paced plenty of times but the temptation to just speed around town is alot less on a bike for me than in a car.
Old 02-07-2006 | 01:48 PM
Del La Sol 1320
Registered Member

Del La Sol 1320 has disabled reputation

i've been pulled a few times but the only time i got a ticket i was riding my gsxr 1000 on the street the day before a track day, no headlight, tail light, signals, gauges, or mirrors, county or inspection stickers, just race bodywork, got off an exit ramp and gased it up to like 80, in a 35, i have no mirrors so i'm just slowed down cruising for a while and then kind of cut around two cars, then i hear sirens, turn around and the cop is right up on my ass, which was my fault because he had the lights on for like 4 blocks but since i had no mirrors i didn't know and he thought i was trying to run since i wouldn't pull over, i got tickets for no headlight and no inspection sticker

went to court and i told the judge i had all the correct bodywork and stuff at home but they stuck me with the charges
Old 02-07-2006 | 01:57 PM
sleepy13
Registered Member

sleepy13 sleepy13 sleepy13 sleepy13 sleepy13 sleepy13 sleepy13 sleepy13 sleepy13 sleepy13 sleepy13

I was on my 750 Gixxer and my boy was on his R6. We pulled out of our driveway behind a semi that just passed by our house. Its a small road so he was taking up a lot of both lanes. My boy got on it and passed him in a curve and I was right there with him. I let off and he hammered it and started to pull on me, so I dropped it down from 4 to 2 and cranked on the throttle on the straightaway. As I'm passing him on the back tire a cop comes over the hill to clock us at 72 in a 35...Sweet. Me and my boy split but we both got caught. Me by a county, him by a state trooper. I Got a ticket for 59 in a 35. My boy who got Improper conduct, evading, 72 in a 35, speed contest, no license, no insurance, no tags, and no county sticker, got his shit dropped in court because he is a firefighter. Cops suck.
Old 02-07-2006 | 01:57 PM
Stea1thy
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

dam, CBR fuckin lucky man, + some oral skills probly too, haha, but daaaam, get off that many times? i wish i was that lucky
Old 02-07-2006 | 04:01 PM
s13jdmsx
Registered Member

s13jdmsx is infamous around these partss13jdmsx is infamous around these partss13jdmsx is infamous around these partss13jdmsx is infamous around these partss13jdmsx is infamous around these partss13jdmsx is infamous around these partss13jdmsx is infamous around these partss13jdmsx is infamous around these partss13jdmsx is infamous around these partss13jdmsx is infamous around these partss13jdmsx is infamous around these parts

90/ 55 by pace on rt 66 state Pooper threw me in jail Pooper kohler or something fukin bald dickhead ... coulda ran but DIDNT =\ if u can dont ever think twice

then 2 weeks later 72/35 by ffx cnty harley =\

there for 6 months no lic no more R1 =[

-19 ponits on driving rec now
Old 02-07-2006 | 04:09 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

107/55.

Will let you know the outcome March 13th.
Old 02-07-2006 | 04:11 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by s13jdmsx
coulda ran but DIDNT =\ if u can dont ever think twice
I could have ran too but I was smart enough to know the difference between felony evading and a misdameanor speeding ticket. Not to nag, but all I'm going to say is that you better think twice before you decide to run! I can justify it in certain situations, but you damn well better know the area, know the limits of your bike, and know where you're going to go. One mistake and you're either going to kill yourself, or you're definitely going to jail.

Quick Reply: Cycle tickets