Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Property And Casualty

Old 01-18-2007, 10:56 AM
MrDoctor
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these parts
Default Property And Casualty

Just got my license.. hard fuckn exam.. passing percentage is 70%.. guess what i got....
just had to make a thread. let the flaming begin if u must. me just
Old 01-18-2007, 02:48 PM
6spdeg
Registered Member

6spdeg has disabled reputation
Default Re: Property And Casualty

congrats... IM very familiar with that exam.... you are right very hard test.. did you pass on the first try??lol
Old 01-18-2007, 03:25 PM
Kim Jong Illin

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

what is it and what does it allow you to do?
Old 01-18-2007, 04:52 PM
JSPITZ
Cyber Bully

JSPITZ can only hope to improve

what is it?
Old 01-18-2007, 05:22 PM
6spdeg
Registered Member

6spdeg has disabled reputation

I took it for bail bonding... Its used mainly for anything to do with insurance. I think geico makes you get the license for employment there.
Old 01-19-2007, 04:28 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by MrDoctor
Just got my license.. hard fuckn exam.. passing percentage is 70%.. guess what i got....
just had to make a thread. let the flaming begin if u must. me just
how did you get the Home owner questions, i bomb those like a mother fucker. but then im in automobile insurance. but hell the class i took taught us only on automobile ins, nothing about home owners, then when i got to the test i was like wtf is all this shit

Last edited by EEK; 01-19-2007 at 04:33 AM.
Old 01-19-2007, 08:09 AM
MrDoctor
Registered Member

MrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by EEK
how did you get the Home owner questions, i bomb those like a mother fucker. but then im in automobile insurance. but hell the class i took taught us only on automobile ins, nothing about home owners, then when i got to the test i was like wtf is all this shit
Lol.. yeh i failed the first time by 5 questions.. passed second time by exact percentage.. i did my best in homeowners and auto. The two kind of go hand n hand, if one doesnt cover somthn the other usualy will.. it is tricky tho. i pretty much read the book inside n out a few times, no sleeping for a few nights just adderalld up strait binge studying

but they do ask you some shit your like wtf. nobody is suppose to get a perfect score on the test
Old 01-19-2007, 08:25 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

man i walked into that thing thinking it was gonna be a breeze through, boy did i get fucked lol. i got 60% on the test, home owners fucked me, i think it was more of the terminology they used, i was like hell why do i need this, i do auto insurance lol.. man then one person was sick and kept coughing, another person kept taping there pen, i hated it lol then the fucking cameras, why do then need them when there watching you like hawks already
Old 01-19-2007, 08:53 AM
MrDoctor
Registered Member

Originally Posted by EEK
man i walked into that thing thinking it was gonna be a breeze through, boy did i get fucked lol. i got 60% on the test, home owners fucked me, i think it was more of the terminology they used, i was like hell why do i need this, i do auto insurance lol.. man then one person was sick and kept coughing, another person kept taping there pen, i hated it lol then the fucking cameras, why do then need them when there watching you like hawks already
yeh people always making a racket in there so i throw on the headphones or those headphones that kill sound whatever they are called. they usualy got em there..

yeh they dont fuc around over there, they have hidden cameras i didnt even see

so have you passed? i can tell you what areas to focus on
Old 01-19-2007, 10:00 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

no i only took it the one time, im gonna take a crash course on pnc but focusing on homeowners just so i can pass it

Quick Reply: Property And Casualty