Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Car stolen and The PPl that has it...

Old 01-20-2007, 11:14 PM
Minimal Xistanc
Project EVILSIDE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Minimal Xistanc has disabled reputation
Default Car stolen and The PPl that has it...

Hey, Last week my car was stolen from my complex. They striped the shit out of it. Found it in PG county. And Friday night 1/21/07, The dumb motherfucker was in rockville at the meet with all my shit on there. The Tags are MD 1cj-h39 and it was a Black 97-00 hatch with SI rims. Its all these spanish chent groups that has nothing but EKs. This group rolls deep with like prob 10-15 cars and I bet they didn't buy this for any of there car except for there inline pro stickers but get nothing done there. My boy was asking question and the guy got scaried and tried to deep and almost ran my boy over. One of the spanish guys try to get my boy off the car but my boy start swinging the torque wrench and everybody back the fuck up. and the Hatch took off. and me my other boy tried to follow but we lost him. Fucking BS. Who ever can help and Live in MD. please help me out and watch out for this group. All Thieves. Most of there cars are EKs.

I knew the parts was mine cause Im the only ***** out here that has red flakes and the part I knew cause the same marks and scratchs was on it. I called the cops but dumb fat Pigs ain't goign to do shit. So most likely im shit out of luck cause the part have to be takin off the car again and sold or someshit.

PLease HELP ME OUT. Thanks
Old 01-21-2007, 01:01 AM
BeefCake
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake
Default Re: Car stolen and The PPl that has it...

damn that sucks man. Go back up there next weekend. They're prolly dumb enough that they might come back.
Old 01-21-2007, 01:17 AM
Evilside EK
RHD EK9 CTRx

Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK Evilside EK

yo...hit me up and we will go get them.
Old 01-21-2007, 01:26 AM
BeefCake
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

hey I'm up for unloading a few rounds tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha
Old 01-21-2007, 03:18 AM
NX2KDET
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

That sucks man I just saw your car not too long ago across the street from my buddies house on Dale Blvd. That thing was CLEAN!
Old 01-21-2007, 05:17 AM
Verbal
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

ouch....wanna sell the shell.

(not to be insensitive, not sure if you plan to rebuild it?)

I would have snapped some pics of the guys and cars with a phone or something, then hunted them down one by one.

Good luck, revenge is the sweetest victory.
Old 01-21-2007, 06:15 AM
LivinDreamsDC2
Team Livin Dreams

LivinDreamsDC2 has disabled reputation

sorry to hear about that, i think i might of seen your car around falls church once before one time when i was back in the area. i thought it look really clean.well next time you go up there take some pictures of that car that had your parts and post it every where and give every body as much info as you can. some one will take action

by the way did you have an alarm or kill switch?

Last edited by LivinDreamsDC2; 01-21-2007 at 06:20 AM.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:05 AM
EX0WNZU
FKYRK20

EX0WNZU has disabled reputation

Damn bro, i'm really sorry to hear about your car. It looked real clean. It's probably the same guys who got my car back in 1/04. Just by looking at the pic of where your car was taken to, it was the same lot they took mine too. There was some guy named christian that was stealing them when i was home. Good luck in finding them. My car was found stripped in Tacoma Park, MD. I hate to see this stuff happen.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:10 AM
acuratuner00
*Latinus Spicticus*

acuratuner00 has disabled reputation

Damn...seeing this makes me wonder if those were the same guys trying to get my shit. What area do you live in? When my car was stolen before, it was found up in PG County too. This shit is getting ridiculous. Sorry to hear about this.
Old 01-21-2007, 10:34 AM
simplsi
Capt. Spaulding

simplsi has disabled reputation

most of your cars that end up in PG were done by this crew, they live of the chevy chase exit in MD, they pulled a gun when I confronted them again (Im the one with the torque wrench in the story They are all spanish (not hating just telling it how it is) and their main cars are a red civic si with carbon fiber hood, and black wheels, a blue civic si with carbon fiber hood with a christmas bow and black wheels, and white ek hatch with a big ass spoon sticker on the back. Most of the cars do have inlinepro stickers on them for cover ups, but look close enough and their all your parts. They meet in rockville every weekend night. Go get your parts back people.

Also they do talk to the people who hang out at the BK/Mc D's. Thats how they know alot of nova's cars, seeing as how we are right in between of there and were they live, it's not hard for them to get info on the cars and see where people live.

The license plate number on the blue Si is 2cf-s45, so look out and if anyone knows or has friends out near chevy chase, ask them to keep an eye out for these guys and see where they live.

Last edited by simplsi; 01-21-2007 at 10:39 AM.

Quick Reply: Car stolen and The PPl that has it...