Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Roller coaster season

Old 04-02-2003, 08:19 AM
Skywalker
Atheist.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker
Default Roller coaster season

Just found out that there is a Six Flags in MD; and it is closer to me than Kings Dominion. I can get dicounted tickets, usable at any 6 flags.

I am offering the following discounts (tax included) for any members of Eurasia, and the few non-Eurasians that I hang out with in NoVA:

One day (early-bird; valid through June 22, 2003) = $20.50
One day (anytime during 2003 season) = $22.14
Season pass (2003) = $58.29

Six Flags begins operation on April 12.

Attn: EURASIA - As promised, this summer will be full of action-packed group outings. We will not be lounging around my house all summer. I encourage you all to by a season pass, considering that I can get them for 1.5x the cost of a normal admission. Now that I know there is an amusement park less than one hour away, I will be purchasing a season pass and probably be there quite often.

BTW, we will still be making at least one trip to Kings Dominion this summer, since Mark has never been.

If you are a pussy and fear roller coasters (Marcum), you will be forced to hold our prizes and shopping bags while we're on the rides.
Old 04-02-2003, 08:24 AM
ZoomZoomH
spin baby spin

ZoomZoomH is an unknown quantity at this point

hot damn you JUST found out about Six Flags America?

but sadly, Six Flags America is NOWHERE NEAR as fun as Kings Dominion. KD has one of the best collection of rides in the country
Old 04-02-2003, 08:36 AM
Skywalker
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Originally posted by ZoomZoomH
hot damn you JUST found out about Six Flags America?

but sadly, Six Flags America is NOWHERE NEAR as fun as Kings Dominion. KD has one of the best collection of rides in the country
Yep, I've only lived here since October. Just found out that 6 Flags was in Prince George's County.

Kings Dominion is dope. I should be able to get discounted tickets there too. I'll have to check.

Is Six Flags worth going to multiple times? Since I'm an action park freak, and this is very close to home, as long as the park doesn't suck, I'll probably go every other week (if I get a season pass). How many roller coasters do they have?
Old 04-02-2003, 08:39 AM
JasonVT

JasonVT is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.sixflags.com/parks/america/index.asp
Old 04-02-2003, 08:41 AM
Skywalker
Atheist.

HAHA! Yeah right....like they're gonna let THAT one through the filters at work. Thanks anyways!
Old 04-02-2003, 08:44 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

haha six flags is ghetto...i wont be makin these trips with you haha...waste of my money
Old 04-02-2003, 08:51 AM
Skywalker
Atheist.

Originally posted by EEK
haha six flags is ghetto...i wont be makin these trips with you haha...waste of my money
You're not just saying that because you are afraid of the rides, are you?
Old 04-02-2003, 08:54 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

fuck'em im terrified of them mother fuckers..ever since i went to kingsdomion and saw the cobra joint get stuck, fuck that..ill be safe at home hahahha
Old 04-02-2003, 08:55 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

i use to go to six flags a lot for the lazy river..but that place is just to damn ghetto for me
Old 04-02-2003, 08:57 AM
Skywalker
Atheist.

Originally posted by EEK
fuck'em im terrified of them mother fuckers..ever since i went to kingsdomion and saw the cobra joint get stuck, fuck that..ill be safe at home hahahha
That ride was fucked up one time I was there too. They took it out because it was too hazardous.
Originally posted by EEK
i use to go to six flags a lot for the lazy river..but that place is just to damn ghetto for me
define ghetto in this scenario....