Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

vb meet ups?

Old 07-13-2006, 06:04 PM
cmeGTsme
its just a GSR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cmeGTsme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default vb meet ups?

yo, just wondering, but does anyone every meet up , likee they use to....like last year @ ames on vb blvd...... if so, could someone pm with were they hold them at now??? thanks
-chris
Old 07-13-2006, 06:17 PM
Hatch Man(GsR)
I drive a coupe

Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR)
Default Re: vb meet ups?

nobody meets up anymore. The scene is just about dead, sure you see a bunch of cars riding around the area, but nobody has enough balls to meet up anymore... Everybody is scared that they will get an exhaust ticket or somethin... I think its time for a new spot.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:18 PM
The_rabbit1
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hatch Man(GsR)
nobody meets up anymore. The scene is just about dead, sure you see a bunch of cars riding around the area, but nobody has enough balls to meet up anymore... Everybody is scared that they will get an exhaust ticket or somethin... I think its time for a new spot.
you go ahead "Mr. Cojones" and set one up then. And if there were any spots they'd be word of mouth only.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:21 PM
92_SR20
±RepLegion

92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20

Agreed. If you need some backup I'm up for it Pete
Old 07-13-2006, 06:24 PM
Hatch Man(GsR)
I drive a coupe

Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR)

sure, how about the kroger out near 564... Everybody be there in an hour!

Well, I know a few lots big enough, but they are all in plain view and would get broken up quickly.

Didnt the owner of AIK say it was ok to meet up on his lot? I don't know if that offer is still open, but I am sure somebody on here knows the owner well enough to find out...
Old 07-13-2006, 06:30 PM
iFoam
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

thats just an excuse. because of the fact that look at the "Honda Meet" that we just recently held... we had over 40 cars up at the PA park...(some even acting like ricers when they left )... (pa park has a VB police station like VERY close to it...)

then we rolled over to the Chesapeake park on Greenbriar.... and not ONE exhaust ticket was given. not even anyone pulled over....

(had one minor fender bender though) but everything was kewl...

so yea. if people wanna meet.... they will... we had over 100 cars at the meet that myself and kyle (spike101) organized... (i think 113 was the final count)

someone just needs to step up and post up that they are meeting.... (normal rules apply as far as actual locations of course. )
Old 07-13-2006, 06:31 PM
cmeGTsme
its just a GSR

me and my boys use to go up to AIK and the cop came up to us and said as long as we dont do anything stupid its str8 to be there....
Old 07-13-2006, 06:31 PM
iFoam
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

sure, how about the kroger out near 564... Everybody be there in an hour!

Well, I know a few lots big enough, but they are all in plain view and would get broken up quickly.

Didnt the owner of AIK say it was ok to meet up on his lot? I don't know if that offer is still open, but I am sure somebody on here knows the owner well enough to find out...
the greenbriar park is a perfect place.. it's set off the road, easy to find, and not TOO far out. (25 minutes from the oceanfront) etc...
Old 07-13-2006, 06:36 PM
cmeGTsme
its just a GSR

thats true
Old 07-13-2006, 06:36 PM
Hatch Man(GsR)
I drive a coupe

The only difference is that the honda meet was held during the day... The cops cant actually tell you to leave when you are meeting at a public park during normal hours because thats what the park is intended for. I wish I could have gone to the honda meet but I was in TN...

I am completely for a new spot, but if there is a spot found, and people want to street race (cant be stopped) they had better find a place nowhere near the lot...

Quick Reply: vb meet ups?