Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Start Auto

Old 12-04-2008 | 07:37 PM
odu_integra
War kittens?

odu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these parts
Default New Start Auto

Does anyone have any experience with this dealership? I was offered $6,000 - $8,000 with an online appraisal for my car, which sounds pretty good to me! Anyone traded in or sold a car to these guys?
Old 12-05-2008 | 01:32 AM
10seclx
Registered Member

10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx
Default Re: New Start Auto

before you talk numbers with them get the price of the car you are looking at dont tell them where you need your payment to be. cus some how they will get it there lol go to your bank get pre aproved and let them know your paying in cash.... and talk them down... get as many free tanks of gas as you can get out of them ... i got 4 tanks of diesel 2 oil changes and 2 full detail jobs.when i got my truck lol.... mostly dont be afriad to walk away. they will do more if you do this...
Old 12-05-2008 | 03:44 AM
Dang Yo
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

i went there a while back, place seems shady. just about all there cars you can tell have had extensive paint work done to cover things up and just about every car on there lot is modified and over priced.
Old 12-05-2008 | 04:20 AM
s2katin
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

I had a friend buy a 99-00 Civic Si, and the car was complete shit. Overpriced mostly, but body has dents/dings/doesn't line up, white door panels, and all that bullshit. Then the motor finally gave out after about a month or two of driving it. I wouldn't purchase a car from that bullshit place.

This is the car place in Va Beach right?
Old 12-05-2008 | 07:05 AM
odu_integra
War kittens?

odu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these parts

Yeah, it's in VA beach. I thought they just bought cars though, I wasn't going to be trading it or anything. I'm moving back to England next week, so I need to get rid of the car.
Old 12-05-2008 | 07:25 AM
all4sr's
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by odu_integra
Yeah, it's in VA beach. I thought they just bought cars though, I wasn't going to be trading it or anything. I'm moving back to England next week, so I need to get rid of the car.
why you moving back to England??
Old 12-05-2008 | 07:27 AM
droptoprx7
IM BACK BITCH"S

droptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by all4sr's
why you moving back to England??
+1? your not at ODU anymore?
Old 12-05-2008 | 08:12 AM
odu_integra
War kittens?

I'm going back for 9 months. Gotta change the visa that I'm on.
Old 12-05-2008 | 08:16 AM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Carmax is usually the best place to sell a car to other than private sale.
Old 12-05-2008 | 08:34 AM
all4sr's
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by odu_integra
I'm going back for 9 months. Gotta change the visa that I'm on.

shitty, Good Luck with that and selling your car in time

Quick Reply: New Start Auto